Chapter 1: New Life Joureny

It's been seven years since Y/N has joined the guild. He was currently flying in the skies in Fiore making his way back to the guild at a rather slow speed, given he was carrying two massive horns decorated by the villagers for him slaying the two beasts.

Y/N: I don't need these things. They take up too much space, but whatever. If anything, I can use these to help pay any damages that the guild does.

As he was flying over a barren land, he stopped for a moment after sensing a high power briefly but then vanishes.

Y/N: The hell was that? Better go and find out. (fly towards the direction of the power he sensed) 

Meanwhile, Natsu and the group along with Makarov were trying to find their way back home after they had dealt with the massive magic circle and the town's folk who were responsible.

Erza: Master, how did you do that?

Makarov: Hmm...

Erza: When we were falling, you stayed calm. And within a blink of an eye, the magic circle vanished.

Makarov: I'll teach you someday, however...

All: WE'RE STILL HUNGRY!!!

Happy: If only I had some fish right now.

Lucy: Imagining about food isn't helping, cat!

Gray: Yeah, but we haven't eaten anything.

They sighed and continued to walk. As they were walking, Makarov stopped for a moment sensing a familiar presence.

Erza: Is something wrong, Master?

Makarov: (looks up at the sky) Looks like our ride back is here. 

The others were confused by what he meant so they looked up to where he was looking and were shocked to see two giant horns coming down towards them.

Natsu: Alright! I don't what it is, but it's time for food!

Gray: For once you're right about something!

Lucy: Are you guys crazy?!

As the horns got closer they saw someone was carrying them and was wearing an outfit that everyone besides Lucy recognized. 

When he landed he placed the horns next to each other before turning to face them. Natsu started to charge at him with his fist engulfed in flames.

Natsu: Y/N!! Come on and fight me!!

Y/N: Be quiet. (smacked him into a rock formation that was beside them)

 (smacked him into a rock formation that was beside them)