"Assalamualaikum." He said to her in his deep voice, getting a meek "Walaikumassalum" in return.

He lowly chuckled at his wife, who was acting like a kitten, and slowly lifted her veil, revealing her beautiful, radiant face before him. Slowly, he pinched her chins, moving her face upwards towards him, only to meet her blushing face.

Saiba's breath stopped for a moment when he lifted her veil and moved her face, making him look into her eyes. The intensity and the intimidation his eyes contained caused her to feel butterflies in her stomach as she avoided looking anywhere other than his eyes, making him look at her in amusement.

"Kya aj bhi nazrein churakar rehna hain begum?" He husked near her face, mirth dancing in his tone. Saiba reddened more, if possible, as a shy smile gazed at her cheeks without any warning.

(Begum, do you still plan hide your eyes?)

Sufiyaan couldn't control himself anymore as he saw his wife behaving like an adorable doll and slowly kissed her cheeks, cupping her face. Saiba's eyes went wide at his action as she looked at him in shock, processing what he was doing, yet the man in front of her didn't stop and kissed her other cheek, nose, chin, and forehead. Therefore, for the first time in her life, she said something.

"Su-Sufiyaan na karein."

(Sufiyaan don't)

Sufiyaan's heartbeat literally accelerated upon hearing his name from her mouth. It was like a drop of sweet honey to his soul. He could swear that he didn't love his name more before when he heard her say it with a shy voice.

"Aise Sufiyaan ka naam lekar use aur zyada dewana banane ka irada hai kya biwi?" He husked, taking her palm in his hand before placing soft, feathery kisses on it.

("Wife, do you intend to make Sufiyaan more crazy by taking the name his name like this?")

"Accha chalo vo choro, apne shohar ko tumhari mehendi nahin dekhao gi kya?"

(Okay leave that, but wouldn't you show your mehendi to your husband?)

"Jee, han...vo ap dekhlein." She answered nervously, not knowing what to do, and forwarded her hand to him. Her act made Sufiyaan want to pull her cheeks, but he refrained from doing it, not wanting to make her more nervous. And she got busy finding his name amidst the intricate design of her mehendi. When he was finally successful in finding his name in her hand, he left a deep kiss inside her palm, making her stomach churn in a funny way. His closeness and affection towards her were something that Saiba couldn't think of since the day she met him. He was someone who was mostly cold and emotionless, with that dominating aura around him that warned others to be careful before messing with him. His acts made her feel special and proud that she was the only one who was able to experience this loving side of his.

(Yeah, see)

Sufiyaan thought he had teased her enough, and looking at her frail figure, exhausted with tiredness, he told her to get changed. His passion for her was something that was at its peak, yet her comfort and reliability with him mattered the most. He knew they were bound by an arrangement, and he didn't want to rush things up, which would scare her or cause her any discomfort. He had convinced himself, saying that it was a matter of some days before he completely claimed her as his.

Saiba's heart fluttered, sensing his care and patience with her. She knew the significance of the first night of every married couple, and especially all the teasing she had to bear from her cousins about it made her extremely nervous. She wasn't even sure if she wanted any intimacy or not, as she was more conjured to understanding her husband first. Nonetheless, his constant care was the reassurance of her comfort, and she respected him a lot due to that.

"Chalo utho aur closet pe jaake change karlo, tumhe suffocated lagraha hoga na, so go." He said he was helping her stand up.

(Okay, get up and change in the closet, I am sure you are feeling suffocated, so go.)

Saiba nodded, making her way into the washroom and getting rid of her make-up and jewelry. It wasn't much of a handy task as she had kept everything very minimal, including the hairstyle, unlike the other typical brides. After that, she took the shower and changed into a simple pastel blue kurti, looking natural and fresh.

Once done with her nightly routine, she stepped into the room and came across her Greek god husband, who had taken a shower and was rubbing his hair. What shocked her the most was his upper naked body, which displayed his hard chest, his 6-pack abs, and his taut muscles. Her face was crimson since it was her first time seeing a man naked who happens to be her husband as well. Therefore, not wanting to make a fool out of herself, she lowered her gaze and cleared her throat a bit before asking for a hairdryer in her timid voice, causing Sufiyaan to halt his action.

"S-sunein, vo k-kya ap mujhe apka hair-dryer nikal kar de sakte hain?"

(Listen, can you please give me your hair-dryer?)

Saiba nervously shifted to her place, seeing him looking at her intently with his pitch-black, intense eyes. He made no move to get what she had asked for and gazed at her like she was the only thing in this world. She gulped nervously when she saw him walking towards her with a predatory step as she walked back, not knowing what to do, and finally hit the wall with him caging her in his arms.

Sufiyaan had felt his hormones running wild once he took notice of his freshly showered wife, who was looking like an enchantress in her pastel blue kurti. It was the first time he had seen her with open hair. And mashallah! The girl looked like a siren to his sore eyes. He didn't say anything when she asked him to bring the dryer; instead, he walked briskly towards her, smirking at the effect he had on her. Once she was caged between his arms, he raised her face by her chin and made her look towards him with those big doe eyes of hers. Her gaze was curtained with shyness as he slowly tucked the hair behind the ear sensuously, making her close her eyes at the effect. Then he leaned forward, kissed her cheeks, and caressed her earlobe with his lips.

"Kyun apne shohar ki sabr ka intehaan lerahi ho biwi? Bohot mushkil se khudko control kiya huwa hai, lekin ager tum itni haseen lagogi na, toh phir kya pata mere ander ke is beast ko kya kya sehna par jaye." He whispered in her ears, caressing the sides of her waist, making her release a shuddering breath. She did not know how to react anymore because the man before her was making her feel things that were extremely foreign to her, yet her mind and soul didn't feel burdened by his new feelings; rather, they were engulfing her with their awaiting arms.

(Why are testing your husband's patience wife? I have controlled myself with a lot of difficulty, but if you look this pretty, who knows, what the beast inside would have to tolerate.)

Sufiyaan moved back after a while before taking in her scent, which managed to calm the beast in him. Saiba, who was standing with her closed eyes trapped in his arms, let out a gasp as her husband picked her up in a bridal style, making her hold his shoulders for support. She looked at him with wide eyes as her body was plastered to his naked upper half. The red hue on her face intensified more, if possible, as she lowered her face, facing his chest. He made her sit near the dressing table like a doll before grabbing the hair dryer and starting to dry her hair by himself.

The soft caressing of his fingers on her scalp made Saiba extremely sleepy as she let out a cute yawn resembling a lazy cat as Sufiyaan swooned over his adorable wife. His doll was extremely tired and sleepy, as she was clearly enjoying the treatment from her husband's soothing hands.

Once done drying the hair, Sufiyaan again lifted her in his arms and walked towards the bed, but this time she was too sleepy to notice his movement. He tucked both of them with the blanket and pulled her closer to him, hugging her to his chest. He slept the most peaceful sleep with his life in his arms.

________

Okay, guys, that's it for today's update. Let me know in the comments about your persecption on the chemistry between Sufiyaan and Saiba. For me, my babies are the cutest, and I want a man like Sufiyaan in my life.

As for the update, I will upload the next chapter as soon as you complete the target, but till then, take care and vote for the chapter to keep me motivated!!