Chapter 11

So, guys, as promised before. I am updating the chapter since the voting target is completed but you guys were too late. Anyway, I am also setting a voting target for this chapter, so complete that, in order to get your next update.

Enjoy the chapter!

Voting target: 25

_____________

Finally, after the long wait, the day everyone was anticipating appeared. The morning was shining with glee, and the couple was unable to sleep the entire night as the excitement was jumping on their veins like a child in a sugar rush. Sufiyaan was taking his sweet time grooming himself to perfection, and his heart was filled with warmth. That day, he was finally going to bring his doll into his embrace forever and cocoon her small self in the safety of his warm protective arms.

His grandfather and father were looking at him in pride, and his mother was busy running errands around the place, making sure if everything was properly organized or not. His house looked glamorous in joy, and for the first time, he didn't mind the loud chattering of his cousins.

Saiba was glowing with noor in her face. Her parents' eyes filled with tears seeing their princess all dressed up in the heavy bridal dress. Their old eyes reminisce about the time when they held her for the first time in their hands. They knew one day she would be married off, but they didn't realize it would be this soon. If it were in their hands, they would have kept her for their entire lives, but alas! No matter how dear she was to them, daughters are meant to be given away.

Fahad slowly made his way towards his princess and lovingly caressed her covered head. Saiba looked at her father with eyes filled with innocence and love. It was like five-year-old Saiba looking at her father for assurance. Fahad couldn't control himself and hugged his daughter close to his heart, relishing the last few moments with her to his heart's contentment. Soon her mother joined the duo, followed by her brothers, and the girl burst into tears, realizing how much she would miss their affection and pampering.

It was time when they had to reach the venue, and her brothers slowly escorted her down to the living room. The people who were laughing in happiness a while back were now sad, wondering how much they would all miss her. Saiba had a special place in everyone's heart, as she was the youngest and most adored child of the family. Her grandparents had always wanted her to be happy and peaceful. They were inwardly very happy that a man like Sufiyaan had approached their princess, and they also believed he would love and take care of their chanda like a beautiful treasure.

_______________

Saiba was nervous, sitting in the middle of the decorated bed. She couldn't believe she was finally in his room, as his wife was waiting for him to show up. Before stepping inside the house, she was weeping silently in remembrance of her parents, but when she took her first step, she forgot all of those as a new feeling engulfed in her heart. His family was extremely loving and welcoming towards her. They had made her laugh and felt comfortable enough before she went to his room. Even though Sufiyaan was excited to see his wife in his room, he didn't show it on his face, keeping a blank exterior. He just wanted to rush back to her and crush her in his embrace, but he decided to let her be comfortable at first and then proceed.

Soon, his wait came to an end when his mother asked him to return to his room. His heart was beating loudly in his chest with each step he took. Finally, he entered his room, closing the door behind him, and found Saiba sitting in his bed waiting for him. Her head was ducked down and covered with a veil. His heart fluttered like never before as he took in her entire form. Fuck! He had just waited for this moment to come.

He walked towards her with powerful steps before sitting in front of her. He could see her eyes cast downward through the translucent veil and her heightened breathing due to his closeness. Sufiyaan smirked arrogantly, seeing his woman getting affected by him. His male ego was howling in joy, and his chest boasted pride.