2

Fan's POV:

Mephone:  "Alright suckers, Go and sit at ths elimination area!!"

Lightbulb:  "Ooh!! Is it the Grand Slams who's up??"

"....I still dont know why You're our team captain...."
I sighed with a smile as i sat on the Bleachers...

Knife sat next to me and was weirdly...Quiet!....

Mephone:  "Okay so Sadly, The person who got the most votes was...Lightbulb...."

Lightbulb:  "Geez, The viewers must really like this Handsome Person!"

Paintbrush:  "Ligthbulb that's you..."

Mephone:  "Quiet! Next persons safe are: Testtube, Fan, Paintbrush and Marshmallow"

Apple:  "That's the saddest thing in the world!!"

Marshmallow:  "Shut up!!!"

The votes went by and Apple, Tissues and Knife were up....

Seeing as how Knife was so nice to me last episode i really hoped he wasnt eliminated....

Mephone:  "Apple is one of those, Forgetable contestants and is surprisingly safe....Which leaves the Jerk and the Snot"

(BFBGAYSHITISGOOD would like to have a word/J)

I watched in fear as the votes piled up, Paintbrush rolled their eyes while Lightbulb was just watching with excitement...

Meohone:  "AND TISSUES OUT!!!"
I sighed in relief as Knife was still in the game, I gave him a High Five before uhh.....

"....N-nevermind...."
I nervously sighed as i backed away from him...

It's too soon to hug him Fan....You arent even friends yet!!....Maybe next episode or something....

Mephone:  "The challenge today is uhh...."

Baseball:  "MEPHONE HELP!!!! NICKEL WAS THROWN UP TO SPACE BY BOX!1!!1!11!!!!"

"WHAT"
I gasped in terror as an OG was sent FLYING TO VENUS....Wait how do i know that?-

Mephone:  "OKAY TODAYS CHALLENGE IS TO SAVE NICKEL!!"
Before i could even talk Knife grabbed my arm and dragged me to where Testtube was already building the Rocket...

"WAIT SHE'S ALREADY HALFWAY DONE?!1?!?!1?!"

"I know right?! Weirdly Amazing!!..."

"Since when did you like to Compliment Nerds?"
I joked with Knife for a Bit as Testtube continued to build the rocket. Once she was finally done, We all climbed onto it and went to Venus.

(Since it wasnt Marshy who got out, I had to use Nickel and Nickel Venus sounded cooler than Nickel Mars)

I searched around for Nickel before stumbling onto an Egg!!...

"....Hey little Buddy....You got lost?...."
I slowly and gently picked the Egg up and startdd caring for it...

I weirdly felt this strange....Connection to the Egg...

Like it's supposed to be Mine...

"FAN GET INTO THE ROCKET, WE'RE ALREADY ABOUT TO LOSE!!!!"

"ACGHK?!?!!!!"
I quickly ran to the Rocket trying not to drop my Egg. I carefully hugged the egg tightly and tried to hide it from everyone else...

"....You're safe now Little Guy....."
I smiled to the egg and fell asleep...

Mephone:  "And so the team that lost is....The Bright Light's!!! Looks like they arent this bright if they keep on Losing!!"

*Kneeslap, Thanks Cheesy*

I woke up to Mephone announcing that we Lost, I frowned at the announcement but Knife reassured me...

"It's okay Fan...Aslong as we're still in the game, Then i'm okay"

"....Yeah..."
I gave him a fist bump and took my phone out to update my Blog again:

Blog number:  #2,828:  Knife is now my Bestie ^^