Chapter Nineteen

MIA

I scream as pressure blooms in the pit of my stomach, colors exploding behind closed eyes. Sensations keep blossoming and erupting until it's too much. "Omg please!" I cry, pulling at the ropes.

"Again," he grunts. "You'll come on my mouth. Scream my name this time, or we'll start over. Understand?"

A muffled sound leaves my throat as his thumb takes over.

My body seizes when he slides a finger inside me. "Good little fuck dolls answer the questions," he growls.

"Yes," I sob as his fingers slide in and out. The ache is hungry, insatiable.

His tongue resumes its tortuous rhythm, circling the part of me that begs for friction. This time, he's giving me what I was missing before: being filled. The single finger is enough to have me panting and moaning like I've never been touched before, and I never want it to stop.

I scream his name, nails digging into the ropes as if anchoring myself from spiraling into a cacophony of moans and curses.

"Again." He growls.

"What?" I manage to say on an inhale.

"Say my name again." He says intensely. He isn't asking, he's telling.

Making me with the curve of his fingers. The light comes closer with each precise push on my G-spot. I cry out his name repeatedly as I reach my peak, legs spasming and back arched.

He keeps pumping into me, drawing out my orgasm longer than I thought was humanly possible, every sensation heightened in an exquisite dance of pleasure.

Despite being completely spent, my attention fixates on each minuscule movement as he rises to his feet. The light casts dark shadows across his abdomen, emphasizing every inch of hard muscle and deadly grace.

His silhouette holds a captivating allure, a testament to the lingering intensity of our shared passion.

He climbs up my body with slow, predatory movements, trailing a path of mind-numbing bliss with the kisses he leaves behind. My body arches against his lips, and he doesn't hesitate to pounce onto my waiting flesh, leaving his mark on me. Just like he did when he was on his knees before me, he latches onto my skin ruthlessly before planting a tender kiss in its place.

Finally, his lips meet mine, and our tongues dance as if we were long-lost lovers reuniting under a starless night. Suddenly, he pulls away, and I stare at his retreating frame.

The glow from the window catches the rough skin on his chest where the scar sits. He looks every bit the danger that he is, perfect muscle formed in the darkest pits of hell, with eyes that could rival a siren's luring stare. I can still picture how hypnotically he moved in the arena, and how the sweat dripped from his body.

"It's my turn now."

My Face Turns. "What do you mean?"

Alex's fingers move to undo the ropes around my ankles. "I can do whatever I want to you, Baby. If I want to fuck your face, I will."

Shit, I don't know how to give blowjob. How will his cock fit in my mouth?

He climbs on top of me in all his naked body, and my gaze hooks on his hard long thick length that's grazing against the hard pane of his stomach. "I've wanted your pretty pink lips around my cock for weeks." He brings my face to his. "You came on my tongue, so it's my turn to coat yours." I try to squeeze my legs together.

I don't know how my body thinks it could handle another orgasm, and I'm pretty sure I would die if I tried to find out. The muscles in my arms sigh when I'm freed from the headboard, but my wrists are still being held hostage by the silk ropes.

"I don't..." I start, unsure how to say the words, as he leads me off the bed, using the ropes like a leash. Alex lowers me onto my knees, holding onto the length of the rope as if I might try to run.

"You don't what, baby? Know how to suck cock? If you did, we would have a big fucking problem because someone would need to die."

My breath hitches. "What if I can't suck it good enough?" I say, Stupid, stupid, stupid, fucking stupid.

Why would I say that.. fucking embarrassing.

His eyes command, "Open your mouth."

I comply hesitantly, my eyes widening at the imposing sight in front of me. He fumbles himself a couple of times before a shiver runs through him when the slick head brushes against my parted lips. "Wider," he orders.

Swallowing my nerves, I open my mouth as wide as I can, his gaze keeping mine as he slides into me, completely filling my mouth. There isn't enough room to move my tongue or breathe. A gag escapes as he hits the back, and I push against his thighs, my burning lungs begging for air. His hand clamps into my hair to keep me in place.

With a groan, he withdraws suddenly to let me breathe. "There's nothing you could do that wouldn't feel good," he admits, the power in his stance evident.

He rams his hips forward, his fist still in my hair, preventing my escape. Tears stream down my face, and soft moans escape as I lick him tentatively when he pulls away briefly. His grip on my hair remains firm, and my attempts at words come out as a jumbled mess.

"That's my girl," he moans.

Tears continue to fall as he grunts in satisfaction. "You feel so fucking good." Ropes of come hit my cheek and blanket my tongue. "Swallow. You're not allowed to miss a single drop."

With my bound hands, I theatrically use my fingers to wipe the come from my face and into my mouth, licking each drop clean. Alex curses and helps me to my feet, carrying me into the bathroom to wipe my face and the inside of my legs clean with a wet cloth.

"Want to watch Netflix?." He says calmly.

I roll my eyes. feeling like I've been hit by a car, my jaw hurts, I'm worn out.

"No I want to go back to sleep, you wore me out." I say almost whimpering.

He laughs. "Okay baby." He says softly.

He gently places me on the bed, and we slip under the covers together. Our bodies mold into a comfortable embrace, limbs entangled. The soft glow in the room creates an intimate atmosphere.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you more, baby." He says back. his fingers trace soothing patterns on my skin as we synchronize our breaths. His arm draped over me feels protective. In the quiet before sleep, his lips brush against my forehead, offering reassurance. As we surrender to slumber, our shared intimacy becomes a comforting haven.