Chapter Eight

ALEX

"What the fuck?" I stared at her, and she stared back at me defiantly. When I pulled back, she interlaced her legs behind my ass and held me in place.

"Mia?"

"Yes." she said

"Are you still a virgin?" She cocked her head. "Right this minute, I would say no." She said.

I narrowed my eyes. "And a minute ago, the answer would've been?"

She closed her eyes, then whispered, "Yes." My chest imploded, my thoughts were a garbled mess, and all I could do was stare.

Holy shit. She'd been tight I realized she was tight when I had my finger in her. I just didn't... think she was a.. but she was a virgin. Had been a virgin, as of minute ago. Until I took her virginity.

She looks at me and calmly says. "That hurted like hell"

I stood there still froze at the fact that I fucked her, without even knowing she was still a virgin. Or Without going slow or carefully preparing her.

I sat down next to her, then forced her thighs apart and cleaned her of the traces of blood.
I threw the washcloth on the nightstand

I didn't need another bloody spot on the carpet then laid my head in my hands and sighed.
"I'm so sorry," she said, sitting up behind me, and slung her arms around me from behind, her breasts pressed against my back.

My dick immediately went from half-hard to full mast again. What the Fuck was wrong with me?
I rubbed my hands through my hair.

"What do we do now?" she whispered against my skin. I sighed.
What was there left to do? Only what every honorable man would do after taking a girl's virginity.

I would finish the job, and I would give her the best first time any girl had ever had, and then I would ask her if she wanted to marry me. So she could be mine Forever.

I turned, then drew her around me until she sat in my lap. "I'm sorry, Mia."

"For what?" she says

"For not taking the time to give you what you really needed."

"And what do you think it is that I need?" she said I smirked. "Orgasms. Lots and lots of orgasms." Then I pushed her back onto the bed.

I stared at her lips, then slid lower on the bed, trailing kisses down her neck and over her breasts. I took one nipple into my mouth, sucked hard enough to make her gasp.

I lost myself in the sensation of exploring her body, her smooth skin, her gasps and moans.

She became my whole universe. The center of my attention. All that mattered was stoking her lust, making it good for her.

Mapping her body and finding the points that triggered a moan or a shiver. And when I finally reached her beautiful pussy, I used my lips, teeth, and tongue to push her to new heights of pleasure with one orgasm after the other.

It was beautiful to watch her come when her moans turned into throaty cries once more.

"Please, Alex." I sucked on her clit, then released it with a plop.

"Please what?"

"I can't-"

"Can't what?"

"It's too much." she whimpered

She squirmed under me until I splayed my hand across her smooth stomach, locking her in place. "One more."

"Alex," she said, her voice raspy somewhere between a sigh and a plea.

"I'm calling the shots here, baby. And I demand one more," I said before I started sucking again.
I pushed my finger inside first one, then another. Stretched her still incredibly tight walls.

I made a lazy circle around her clit. "I will fuck you here, and when I do, you will beg, Mia. You won't be able to stop yourself."

She whimpered.

"And then" I pulled my fingers out and made my way to her other hole, coated her beautiful asshole with her own juices "I will take you here first my finger." I circled, danced over the nerve endings where her reply was instant and a beautifully sensual sigh.

"And you will beg me to fuck you there, as well, won't you, Mia?"
She raised her head, stared at me.

I looked back, then winked before I breached her with my fingertip. Her eyes widened.
In and out I played with her and could see the rising lust in her eyes exhaustion, too.

This would be her last orgasm. I closed my lips around her clit again, sucked until she came once more with the tip of my finger in her ass.

And it was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen.

-

MIA'S POV

Later that night, after long hours of sex, I woke up disoriented and quietly arose from bed and slipped into the bathroom, hoping Alex would not wake

As I looked in the mirror, I smirked at myself.

What the fuck? I let a fucking man I hardly knew take my virginity. I stare shocklying at what I had done.

Then out of nowhere I hear footsteps come close to the door "Mia you okay baby?" Alex says.

Then he opens the door and lets himself in. "You ok baby?" He says softly.

I scoff "Baby?"

I seriously don't know if I'm happy or if I'm ashamed of my whorish acts it's mostly likely both.

"You need to go now Alex." I calmly say.

"Did I do something wrong?" Alex mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"No just please go."

"I'm not leaving." he growls

"Alex please this is all too much I don't know what to think right now."

Honestly I had the best night of my life, but what triggered my small attitude was my whorish acts.

"You weren't saying that when I was playing with that pretty little pussy of yours." he said in an aggressive tone.

"You can think about us baby about our future" he says as he moves closer to me "just us" he says softly.

"Please leave" I say "I need time to think."

"Your MINE Mia and now that I've been coated with your pretty little virgin blood I won't let you go."

Before I can protest anything else, he moves closer to me and kisses my forehead and walks away in an angrily movement.

Shortly after I hear the front slam shut.

What the fuck.. I think I fucked a psycho.