Chapter 29 - Showdown at Daedalus street. -{Extremely underwhelming}-

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Thinking'
—[Finn Pov]—
S3 Ep10
—————

"All doors to Knossos have been secured Right?" I look behind at Elfy and Ais as I stand on the ledge of the roof top, "Yes! Everyone is currently in their positions!" Elfy says as I jump back towards them.

"Good.. now then It's time to figure out which door the Monsters will choose" I say but Anakitty comes running toward us. "Bell Cranel has Been spotted in the Southeast quadrant!" She says as she stops at the edge of one of the tables.

"I see not surprising if he's to be a Diversion the monster ought to appear in a completely different area but still it's possible they're planning to subvert our expectations" I look at the Map but Ais speaks.

"Finn I'll keep an Eye on the Boy" She says in her usual monotone voice. "Hmm I'm not so sure your attachment to him presents a conflict of interest Ais" I say looking at her but she doesn't seem she will back down.

"I won't let him out of my sight if he attempts anything suspicious... I'll handle it should the monsters turn up I'll stop them" she places a hand on her sword and draws it out slightly.

"Very well follow bell Cranel then but if Sean shows up I want you to return immediately and report to me I'll deal with him myself" I say giving her the go ahead as she nods and leaves.

"Sir you still haven't said what you plan to do about Sean Cranel" Elfy says looking up from the map. "That's because he is to much of a Wild card and he is usually seen with his brother but I have a feeling they split up for this so he could be anywhere" I say as I turn to her a little hesitant.

"I have our fastest Familia members around the city in order to quickly report if they see him but nothing yet" I say as I feel my thumb tingling. "I feel as though things will begin soon so be ready if anything changes!" I order as she nods and keeps following our current plan.

'Either he is secretly following Bell Cranel or he is on the entire opposite side at a different entrance to Knossos he could be with Monsters as we speak... Let's just Hope He isn't in a location that ruins our Plan'

—[Sean Pov]—

I sit with Hestia and Haruhime "Bell!" Hestia says to get Bells attention as we hear some running before it stops. "Yes I'm here" We hear him whisper as I look back over my shoulder at the Street below.

"The Guild ordered a Mandatory evacuation of all civilians around Daedalus street apparently they moved everyone to the main Road running East The operation is a Go as planned" Hestia says as threw the little ball in her hand.

"Okay now Master Welf let's see... you'll want to take a turn at the third corner" Haruhime says threw the Little ball she has in her hand as Welf and Mikoto say the understand.

"Master Fels magic items are truly remarkable, aren't they? Amazing how we can track their locations while we stay in touch" Haruhime says as she stands up.

"Uh huh plus Uranus was gracious enough to lend us Daedalus handy-dandy notebook. With this thing, we oughtta be able to lead 'em anywhere!" Hestia says as she giggles and looks in the Notebook.

I look down from the ledge that I'm sitting on 'This is boring' I think as I dangle my feet. We can hear screaming coming from Bells end of the Magic item.

"You think he's Okay? Hes been yelling for quite awhile" Haruhime asks as Hestia Laughs nervously. "Sounds like hes dealing with an unexpected snag in the plan huh? Don't think there much we can do about it from here" Hestia says as she looks down at the Map as Mikoto and Welf approach the Xenos location.