Prologue

"Talking"
"Whispering"
"Shouting"
'Thinking'
—————
Before Bell leaves for Orario
—{Sean Pov}—

"Alright Little bro do you have everything you need" I ask bell as he gets into the merchant's vehicle. "Yeah I have a 3 changes of clothes and 7,000 Valis" bell said sitting down on the seat. "Just making sure ok your my little brother after all" i said with a chuckle and then sighed.

"Be safe ok I'll be there as soon as I can" I waved as the carriage left as bell waved back. "Bye Sean!" Bell said as I smiled and continued waving until they couldn't be heated and then I sighed.

"Grandpa please watch over bell and keep him safe" I look up to the sky and sigh. "I'll Make sure to keep the blade you left Me safe I'll thank goddess Hephaestus as well" I say looking at the blade at my side

 "I'll Make sure to keep the blade you left Me safe I'll thank goddess Hephaestus as well" I say looking at the blade at my side

"Thank you Grandpa"

23 Days Later

"I'm finally Here" i look at the large walls of Orario as I stand in line about to get in the city. "State your name and why your here" a person said as they had a clip board in their hand.

"My name is Sean Cranel I'm here to become a adventurer" I say with a blank expression as the person looks at me and sighs. "Alright it's a 2,000 Valis entry fee" the person says and I place the Valis in their hand and go inside and see the large inner city.

'I wonder what familia bell is in' I think looking at the paper with a list of families on it. 'This world is crucial so I assume bell joined this familia the Hestia familia which is why it only has 1 member' I think as I start walking to the abandoned church where it say the hestia familia is.

"It's time for the adventure to begin the adventure of the Cranel Brothers!"