|89|--- 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎?

Start from the beginning

Then behind me Potter popped up and asked me "The Medieval Assembly of European Wizards is related to which convention?"

"International Warlock Convention" I replied. It was such a basic question. I saw Jennie snicker in Lily's presence. "Hey, mind joining us?" I asked Potter. As long as it annoys Jennie, I'm ok with even cutting off Merlin's beard.

"Sure" Potter said and sat to the right side of me. "Which of the following was a reason why the 14th century witch burnings were pointless?" Potter asked. "Potter these are basic questions! It's obviously the flame freezing charm" I said, ridiculed by her basic questions.

"What are you even talking about?" Jennie came in butting her nose into the BEAUTIFUL CONVERSATION me and Potter were having. To be honest I think this is the first and last time I would be so eager to talk to Potter, unless I need to get rid of her or someone else who is desperately in love with me.

"Emeric the Evil was killed in a duel against whom?" Lily asked Jennie. "Uhhh.. Edward?" Jennie replied questionably. I wanted to laugh so bad, but I controlled it. Edward? Where did she even get that from? Has she been reading 'Twilight' and simping over Edward Cullen recently? The answer was obviously Egbert the Egregious.

"It's Egbert the Egregious" Lily said proudly. "It was a basic question" I said, sighing in disgust at her being proud of answering such a simple question with such pride.

"Which chapter is that even from?" Jennie asked worriedly and hopelessly.

Then there was a splash. Everyone turned around and saw. Rose was holding a glass and Malfoy was drenched in water and everyone looked shocked.

OH GOSH DID ROSE JUST POUR THAT OVER MALFOY'S HEAD? DID I JUST MISS THAT? I'M DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF! I REALLY WISH I SAW THAT FROM THE FIRST! I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE MALFOY HAD WALKED INTO THE SCENE.

Me and Potter ducked under the bench to hide our laughter. "That was epic" Potter said, laughing quietly. "Epic is not enough to describe. If Malfoy drops Rose, I'll have her" I replied trying to control my laughter as Potter gave me a kick. That was so funny! Imagine getting drenched like that. Not to mention that happened to me once last year.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Rose said, screaming across the hall. "What did I even do?" Scorpius asked, confused. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" Rose questioned him back, "YOU ALMOST BURNED HIS ROBES AND KILLED HIM!" Rose shot at Malfoy with rage. "I was only trying to light up the candle next to him, not my problem he was in the way of my flames" he said.

"Ever since I've been dating him you've been jealous of me and Hunter Malfoy! You've been trying to have issues with me!" Rose said. "Look here Weasley, everything isn't about you! Just because I asked you out ONCE doesn't mean I'll always be running after you. I have Polly. Why do you think this about you?" he replied snickering.

Dang Scorp, that was a good defense!

"Can you shut up and say something that actually makes sense, Malfoy?" Rose said. "Why are you trying to avoid the fact that you're the one who is in love with me Weasley? You're the one who is having problems" Scorpius shot back. "NO I'M NOT! AND WHO WILL EVER LIKE YOU?" Rose screamed. "Weasley look, even Hunter doesn't care why do you care so much?" Scorpius asked with a cunning smile.

GOOD MOVE MALFOY.

"I- You-" she stammered. "Rose just leave it, it's fine, stop making it such a big problem" Hunter said. I must say Hunter is a very chill guy, he just went back to studying not caring about the fact that he almost got burned to death.

"But-" Rose started and Hunter cut her and said, "I forgive Malfoy, it was just an accident stop making a big fuss about it, I'm happy you're standing up for me Rose but don't make a big deal out of this honey" he said and the mood lightened.

Rose smiled at him and sat next to Hunter hugging his arm and blushing. Scorpius on the other hand was standing in a stove filled with envy and jealousy as he walked away with Albus who hadn't even uttered a word yet.

"What just happened?" Jennie asked, looking at the scene which was getting dispersed. "Well, it's just a drama. Nothing to be concerned about if you don't know the whole picture" Potter said, giving a smile. "Can we just get back to History of Magic?" Jennie asked, sighing.

My mind was still stuck on the drama. Seeing this drama made me feel like this was not going to be easy for Malfoy. And there was a possibility that Malfoy made a bad move.

Will this all end in burning flames like what just happened or paradise like what we planned?

Either way school was coming to an end and only exams were left so I don't think I have much to write about because it will be boring. So I'll probably see you guys next year! (EDIT FROM AFTER WRITING EXAMS: I didn't find anything to write about and neither was there any drama)

See you on the other side and let me prepare myself mentally for my fourth year at Hogwarts. I can assure you it's going to be one hell of a ride.

XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX