Dear Reader,

Welcome to a world where the ink spills not just on pages but also into the little spaces of the heart. This poetry collection is not just words; it's a journey through the raw and unfiltered emotions that accompany the story of love and loss.

As you flip through these pages, know that each poem is a piece of my heart, a diary of the lovelorn who found comfort in the rhythm of words. These verses are a story of the messy, beautiful feeling that is love – the ache, the longing, the quiet moments of reflection.

Enjoy them as your friend is telling you a secret in the moonlight, Or you telling your diary what's bothering you, or sometimes telling your ex-lover to leave you alone, or just poetries which can have endless meanings. It can be anything.

Cause we all go through shit sometimes, we all might one day get on the bus and travel miles to seek love and we do give our best just to be someone's perfect love, someone's perfect October and we do all this just to be left on the road with a broken heart. We know what we did and feel like we never were returned with the same amount of love we gave and that's when we feel lovelorn or just feel like everything faded or think we are idiotic fools. But it'll pass as days go by and you see that their memories are rusting and maybe it's all fate, maybe forever is just an illusion. And maybe they are just another picture to burn.

Love can be so many things. I believed it could save me, I believed it was the only thing I needed, and I was made to believe that I didn't deserve it. But I won't give up.

So I wrote this book to let myself know what I fucking deserve and maybe it was just a perfect illusion of love and it ended there's nothing more to it. And I am finally breathing after so long.

I think I am finally clean.

With love and support,

Anusha Rathore