four.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

four; he didn't do it!

Sage got her answer two days later

Sage got her answer two days later.  The next morning, Chiron moved Percy to Cabin Three, with Sage watching his every move from the doorway of her cabin across the lawn.

Percy didn't have to share with anybody, he had plenty of room for all his stuff: the Minotaur's horn, one set of spare clothes, and a toiletry bag. He got to sit at his own dinner table right next to Sage's, pick all his own activities, call "lights out" whenever he felt like it, and not listen to anybody else.

And he was absolutely miserable.

Just when Percy had started to feel accepted, to feel he had a home in cabin eleven and that he might be a normal kid — or as normal as you can be when you're a half-blood — he'd been separated out as if he had some rare disease. And Sage knew exactly what he was talking about.

As selfish as it was, Sage Lapointe wasn't alone anymore. If they were close before, Percy and Sage were nearly conjoined at the hip now. All of Sage's activities she was doing, Percy had signed himself right up for too. Besides any advanced history classes — he'd settle for finger painting over that.

It felt wrong of her to be enjoying Percy's predicament with her this much, so she did her best to keep him as far out of her head as she could. Anything to prevent him finding out about the prophecy. Two half-bloods of the eldest gods. . . No. It had to be anyone else than Percy Jackson. The boy who'd helped her fight the minotaur, who let her burn his marshmallows and made sure she got to her cabin safely every night.

It couldn't be Percy.

Annabeth, however, was fully convinced it was Percy.

Nobody mentioned the hellhound, especially not Sage. It was obvious what everyone was thinking, and it was Grover that explained to Percy that hellhounds came only from the depths of the Underworld. Even with Sage's harsh looks towards anyone who looked at her, Percy got the feeling they were all talking about it behind their backs. The attack had scared everybody.

It sent three messages: one, that he was the son of the Sea God; and two, monsters would stop at nothing to kill him, they could even invade a camp that had always been considered safe. And three; that the heir of darkness was back in cahoots with her dad.

The other campers steered clear of him and Sage as much as possible. Cabin eleven was too nervous to have sword class with them after what they'd done to the Ares folks in the woods, so lessons with Luke had basically became two-on-one's with Sage. They pushed him harder than ever, and wasn't afraid to bruise him up in the process.