Chapter 6- criminal life

Written by Sigma author #2

Solemness gleamed in Alphas thick, watery, mushy sweat orbs as he saw his kitten and himself be admitted to prison in the back of a cop car.

"Y/N, we finally have handcuffs! We can't miss this opportunity!" Alpha howled with all his meat.

"Big man, I must tell you somethi-"

Suddenly, the car flipped off a bridge, resulting in Alpha and Y/N flying off a bridge going approximately 100000 mph.

"I'LL CATCH YOU, SHNOOKUMS!'

Alpha yelled, while revealing his immaculate, gushing arms filled with 0.001% body fat and 999.99% muscle.

"Wow...what a big sweaty sigma" Y/N thought to herself. "He probably owns a very organized and active discord server with all of his kittens!!"

Out of nowhere, Sigma and Y/N thumped first onto the cement below, causing them to involuntarily start rolling on the floor.

"Y/N, my sigma is draining out.." Alpha said while tearing off his paw patrol tank top.

"Please don't leave me big buffy strong booboo bear.."

Y/N began saying in a strongly beguiling tone, hinting she wants to tickle his tongue with her teeth.

Alpha began to unzip his socks, revealing his green, crimpling, wrinkly, seductive, mile long acrylic nails with french tips.

After 1 millisecond, both Alpha and Y/N passed out on top of each other.

An attack helicopter flew down to arrest them both, and were pleased by what they saw. Numerous cops jumped out of the vehicle.

"You're under arrest for assault and public indecency!" A cop yelled in a firm, licey tone.