Chapter 5- the outside world

written by sigma author #1

Alpha grabbed Y/N's very cute looksmaxxing petite soft feminine lana del rey vinyl coquette hand and lead them out of the home...

"come on, kitten, we have no time to waste" Alpha howled, as they strutted down the street serving absolute cunt. finally, they arrived at Walmart.

"Alpha...why are all these normies looking at us?" Y/N asked shyly and femininely... suddenly, a Walmart employee approached Alpha and Kitten.

"maam and sir please put on some fucking clothes the popo are already on their way. also take a shower, you are a biological hazard"

the sigma began flooding through Alpha's veins....oh no...he couldnt control it. the normies were threatening the safety of kitten and insulting their livelyhood...the normies never understood. for them, wearing no clothes and never taking a shower was considered "weird" and "degenerate"...however, these habits were much, much more than that. they were the way of the sigma, the alpha male. #bringbacktruemasculinity.

"step back, kitten..." Alpha said, masculinely. He then bore his fangs and began jumping the walmart employee with all his might. 

"b-b-b-but alpha!! the cops are here!" Y/N cried. the cops began handcuffing Alpha and Y/N. "Y/N...prison life wont falter our love..."

"save it for court fatass" the cop said.

Y/N and Alpha were charged with public indecency, smell complaints, and assault. womp womp