Chapter 2- getting shipped tf away

written by sigma author#1

With tears streaming down their face, Y/N strut down to the living room with their bags. Y/N's dad spoke, 

"Y/N, its time for you to meet your new mafia daddy alpha." 

The mafia leader stood there, his peircing yellow eyes staring into ur soul. 
He stood there at 7'5 with yellow eyes, a fedora, his grippers out, and his only clothes being a really vile smelling tarzan-type rag tied around his waist. Y/N felt butterflies in their stomache. He was just so...so....attractive.  

The sigma alpha spoke up, "my name is alpha. you are my kitten from now on..." 

Y/N: "bye dad, i wont miss you"
Dad: "idgaf get out of my house before i file a restraining order on ur fuzzy wuzzy ass"

With that, Y/N was knocked out with a glass bottle. They then awoke in a dark room...

"I see you have finally woken up, kitten." Alpha said, growling.

Y/N blinked their eyes open to try and get rid of the lingering blurryiness. 

"Where am I?" Y/N spoke with concern. Alpha replied with DOMINANCE and AUTHORITY.

"Your in the mafia base in switzerland. They wont find you here, sugarbaby." Y/N felt heartburn from the casserol she ate earlier, "I bought you from your father for 2 robux.."

Y/N tried to move their arms, only to discover that they were tied. 

"Its no use, kitten, you must stay restrained..." Alpha said, looksmaxxing and howling to the full moon.

Y/N couldnt stand the sensation of chains holding together her dainty feminine lana del rey coquette arms to the chair. As a true patriotic American, Y/N yearned for freedom...

"What if....I strike you a deal?" Y/N said, her feminine, shiny, bald head reflecting the flickering lightbulbs illumination. 

Alphas toes twinkled with curiousity as Y/N continued. 

"I'll join the swedish mafia wolf pack and be your eternal discord kitten!!" Y/N said with courage and belligerent cantankerous.

From this day on, kitten and alpha begun their looksmaxxing journey onto the unknown, embracing eachothers moisture and bodily fluids...keep reading to discover what happens next on this sensational journey!! 
More information: 

Alpha is clinically obese 

Y/N dad regrets not having aborted Y/N 18 years ago

Y/N is bald 

Alpha's greatest opp is deodorant