the surprise call

8:35 pm

Zeke and his friends sitting a couch and chair in the living room having a chat about going to kitakami region for first time with Zeke and including meeting the siblings too as well and Zeke accept it after that until his rotom phone flew up from his pocket right front of him in six feet away and started ringing by captain arlelt calling him.

Zeke: "captain arlelt calling me?"

Penny: "probably something important I believe."

Arven: "your right penny."

He decided answering it in speaker mode and greeted captain arlelt nicely, "hello captain arlelt." He replied back to him in kindness, "hey there little buddy, good news I'll already talked with dictator clavell on the phone and he said  'yes' for you kids heading to kitakami region tomorrow at 11:15 am for you three going to meet the siblings first time while taking laat with Mikey, captain tomoka, and admiral Dawn ceries." They're surprised for captain arlelt called dictator clavell let them go to kitakami region tomorrow along with Mikey, captain tomoka, and admiral Dawn ceries while riding on laat.

Nemona: "thank you so much for doing that, boss man."

Arven: "your the best, cap."

Penny: "riding on laat for first time with ninja turtle, captain, and admiral. I like it I guess."

Captain arlelt: "safe travel and may the force be with you all."

Arven: "you too, captain."

Captain arlelt hang up on them with rotom phone fly down toward the coffee table to land nicely as nemona said to them, "that's very sweet for captain arlelt doing it for us. You were lucky to have friends with heads of section, little dude."

Arven: "yup, I want to see real life raptors inside the pen in section 23 for first time."

Penny: "me too, arven."

Zeke: "don't worry guys, you will see velociraptors for first besides captain arlelt is dino handler after all."

Nemona: "eeyup."

Arven: "and you need stop hanging out with applejack's brother at canterlot city too as well, babe."

Nemona: "sorry sweetie."

Arven: "(thought) I'm gonna married her  with beautiful body."

[New chapter is out for today]