old friends meet the yeagers

Aztazon town, east province during 7:15 pm

With trio standing outside of Zeke's house as nemona talking to her boyfriend and penny looking at her rotom phone until nemona noticed someone from the distance toward them riding on wild skiddo, it's Zeke and she said to duo while giving friendly wave at him, "there he is, oyeeee! Zeke." On cue skiddo halt and stop in front of them at six feet away with him hop off from right side and walked next to skiddo give friendly patted on top of his head.

Zeke: "thanks for the ride, buddy."

He smile for hearing that from Zeke and turned around begun walking away toward town from them as Zeke approach them and nemona said to him with surprise, "heh, heh. Figured I'd tag along.

Penny: " Hey there."

Zeke: "you two are here?"

Arven shaking his head in disappointed and said to Zeke in forgiveness, "Zeke, i... This is all my fault, sorry! You know when I call you and said I want to come here? Well, there two overhead, and, well we weren't just going to let you hog the chance to visit Zeke." Nemona stepped in to answer her boyfriend question, "it's way more fun to roll together. Babe, there no need to worry."

Arven: "you should stop hanging with admiral at section 23 for a while, nemona. You becoming her right now."

Nemona: "very funny."

Arven: "but who wants a bucha uninvited guests? That just rude."

Zeke smile happily: "it's totally fine."

Arven: "okay little buddy, then I can't really complain, either."

He look at the duo with stern expression and said in serious tone, "okay, listen up, you two! We're not allowed to cause any trouble for Zeke and his parents, got it. We're going be perfect guests today!" Nemona replied, "you bet, sweetie, besides we already met Zeke's three uncles and one aunt in uva academy last year."

Penny: "yeah, okay."

They then heard creek of door open behind them and turned around to see the Yeager's LEP-series service droid standing on the doorway to see Zeke and his friends standing outside.

Zeke: "hey buddy."

Nemona: "aww, you got service droid at your place, Zeke. It's so cute."

In a second later

Zeke and his friends in the living room with his parents and azumarill standing right of them with a smiles then dina said in kindness, "you must be my son friends from uva academy. I'm dina Yeager amd this is my husband doctor grisha Yeager."

Nemona bow her head in respect and politeness, "very nice to meet you two for first times. I'm nemona, the student Council president and current paldea region champion from uva academy along with my boyfriend arven pepper and penny."

Penny: "hello."

Arven: "very nice to meet you two for first time."

Grisha: "likewise, you kids must be hungry from traveling here at the city."

Zeke: "it's good thing I got free mythical peachy Berry from the store at kitakami."

Dina: "excellent work, Zeke."

In captain arlelt office with Armin sitting in his desk along with Tygra and dean metamorphosis got shocked expression in front of the duo.

Tygra: "this Decoration mysteriously disappeared while you three back  turned with arven talking to Zeke."

Dawn: "yeah, we don't know where that decoration at somewhere in town."

Captain tomoka: "what we going to do now, sir."

Captain arlelt: "you, dawn, and Mikey go to kitakami with Zeke and his friends tomorrow by 11:15 am because they want to meet Carmine and that little brat Kieran for first time."

Dean metamorphosis adjusted his glasss with pleasant smile on his face and said to him in polite, "good idea captain, after Kieran got defeated by Zeke as new bb-league champion in blueberry academy and dictator cryano suspended him at the blueberry academy in ten weeks for bad behavior and bullying the students." Captain arlelt said the group with little serious, "for mean time, I should talk with Zeke at his place probably around 8:35 pm about going to kitakami while riding on laat."

Tygra: "good idea sir but they ask permission from dictator clavell in his office first."

Captain arlelt: "don't worry I'll talked with him on the phone today."

Dawn: "good thinking boss."

[New chapter is out for today]