traveling to kitakami

Monday September 24th, 2024 during 5:15 pm

Above the sea in eleven feet away with laat flying toward kitakami region got admiral Dawn ceries, paldea & bb-league champion Zeke Yeager in uva academy uniform, and captain tomoka inside passenger cargo with Zeke look at the duo with a smile and said, "thanks you two for joining me to kitakami region to buy Mythical peacha Berry that my mom wanted."

Dawn: "no problem at all, little dude, I wonder kitakami look like."

Captain tomoka: "me too, admiral."

In few hours, they arrived at kitakami with parked laat right front of community center in 6 feet away with the trio come out that's surprised admiral & captain to see mossui town for first time in kitakami region as admiral Dawn ceries said to the duo with surprise, "mossui town is delightful towm in kitakami region, I should have family trip here next week."

Captain tomoka: "good idea admiral."

The trio walk toward peachy's store with elderly shop owner noticed them with a friendly smile and greet, "welcome to peachy's my friends." Dawn replied, "thank you ma'am."

Elderly shop owner: "you two must be admiral Dawn ceries & captain tomoka kase from section 23, that's wonderful. Welcome to kitakami region."

Captain tomoka: "thanks."

She look at Zeke and said, "how I can help you with something, young man." Zeke replied in politeness, "yes I want mythical peacha Berry, please." She pulled out gray small rectangle box underneath the counter and place on it right next to decoration as Zeke said to her with kindness, "how much I owe you, ma'am."

Elderly shop owner: "it's free."

Dawn: "cool."

Zeke: "thank you so much ma'am."

Elderly shop owner: "you're welcome young man."

He put rectangle box inside the bag quick and they noticed to see dusty decoration of some sort mixed with all daily goods and things and it smells incredibly sweet until they became little spooked  to see decoration appeared to move a bit as captain tomoka said to duo in fear, "did you two saw it move right."

Admiral Dawn ceries: "sure do tomoka'ol girl."

Until zeke receive a phone call with his rotom phone fly out from his pock right front of them in 4 feet away while standing behind the store with Zeke press green dial to answer and hearing the voice of arven.

Arven: "yo, little buddy! Arven here. I heard the news. You've been having all kinds of big adventures, huh, little buddy. School trips, study abroad...what luck."

Zeke: "yeah, it's 100 percent cooler."

Dawn: "(thought) he got it from rainbow dash. Didn't he."

Arven: "yeah? Man, I'm jealous to hear that. I wish i couldn't gone along too. Now that i think about it, it's been one crazy thing after another since you came to our school."

Captain tomoka: "damn right, he did.'

Arven: "C-captain tomoka! You and admiral with Zeke right now at this kitakami place."

Dawn: "yup, and why you called Zeke for, pepper?"

Arven: "well, I could visit Zeke at his place that's all, admiral."

Zeke: "of course, there's no need to worry, arven. We're friends after all."

Dawn: "(thought) that's my boy."

Arven: "excellent, it's a relief to have you say that and without even the tiniest hesitation. So I come over round at 7:15 am. Your house is at artazon town, right."

Zeke: "yup."

Arven: "copy that, good buddy. I'll see you in front of your house."

He hang up on Zeke with his rotom phone went back inside the pocket with the trio look back at decoration again until they shocked expression when they turned around to see decoration has mysterious disappear lately.

Captain tomoka: "where it go?"

Dawn: "I don't know but we should report this to captain arlelt at his office in section 23 after we dropped off Zeke at Levincia landing pad."

Zeke: "good idea admiral."

[New chapter is out for tonight]