*not forgotten*

"You need to understand you're not getting your phone back any time soon."
My dad had finally came home after being gone on business. I could really care less if I had my phone or not because I knew I got to see Oliver tonight.
"I'm still very disappointed in your actions. You will not be seeing that boy any time soon!"
"Honey." My mom gave my Dad a stern look. I'd zoned out not listening to a word my Dad had to say but, I kept note of both my parents actions. My Dad let out a deep sign and ran his hands through his hair, "Go to your room." He moved his head towards the stairs signaling me. I got up from the kitchen island and went to my room. The only thing I had on my mind was how am I going to get out of the house...

OLIVERS POV:
"Oliver!" My Mom yells
I hurry down the stairs, "sit."
I obliged and sat down at the stools we had at the kitchen counter/island.
"While I was at home with Anna-Kat today I got a visit from Turners Dad."
Shit!! I hadn't forgotten about that night and how the cops were there for ME! But nothing had happened since so I took that as, they didn't care enough to continue the case.
"Why the Fuuu-" My Mom cut off her words before she could say fuck.
"They need you at the station tomorrow at 8:30 in the morning, he didn't tell me what all happened. This is so disappointing what had gotten into you! I think it's that girl.."
"Mom, it's not y/n. Ok, I just I-"
My Mom sighed, "Go to your room now! You need to stay there till tomorrow, i'll drive you to the station in the morning."
I hurry upstairs I couldn't deal with this, all I need is to be with y/n.

AUTHORS NOTE:
yall ok soooo...I plan to write a chapter and release it every 1-2 days so look forward to that. I'm really starting to love this story again i've been so motivated to write!
thank you too everyone who's been here since chapter 1 (and all my new people)💝💝💝