Homecoming part 3

How could this happen how could I kiss Cooper, Oliver's best friend. I want to scream at Oliver tell him i'm sorry, that I love him. It's too late I think i've officially ruined everything with Oliver. I get up from the stairs and decide to walk back home. Today was terrible all I wanted to do was cry, just cry. I'm walking and get a text from Cooper it read, "Y/n you better get ur ass back over here now."
Hell no i'm not listening to Cooper. I ran as fast as I could home. When I made it home both my parents cars were gone the house was dark. I type in the code for the front door keypad, "Hello anyone home?" I say, and no one responded. I get another text from Cooper, "Fuck y/n, i'm coming to get you."
What? He better not i'm not leaving my house. I don't care how hurt they both were I couldn't face them. I sit down on the couch and cry. How could I do this? Kiss Cooper, I ruined everything. 20 minutes later there was a loud bang at my door. Fuck, Cooper was here. I get up and look through the peep hole but it wasn't Cooper, it was Oliver? I swing open the door and sob, "Oliver i'm sorry, I love you so much. You're the only person I wanna be with. I just want you all of you please Oliver."
Oliver hugs me and I continue crying.
"Y/n i'm sorry, I should have not freaked out about Gina. You're the only girl I want."
I kiss him and he walks inside. He shuts the door with his foot and presses me against the door.
"Oliver I-"
"nothing don't say anything"
He takes off his shirt and leads me to the couch. He kisses my neck and takes off my shirt. He un clips my bra then I hear, "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N"
It was my dad.