Finding Him

We arrived to our white brick house (my mom had to have brick to fit it.)
My mom told me all about her day in the car she said she joined some running group. She wanted to hear about my day but with everything being about her I didn't get to talk at all. I wasn't focused on that though all I wanted to do was find that guy.
"Hey mom do you have any cookies left over?"
"Yes I do but they're not for you!"
We walked inside and I wanted her to think I was gonna go greet neighbors so I could go look for him.
"I wanted to go give the extra ones to some neighbors to introducing my self!"
"Really! I was gonna do that but it's even better if you do let me go warp them up. Be right back."
My mom scurried to the kitchen. While I went to my room upstairs, there was still some boxes I needed to unpack. My mom told me to do it today but it can wait.
~
Mom put the extra cookies in a tuber-wear container and I was off to look for him. I walked down the street for a while then I saw a little girl with 2 pig tails playing in the front yard. She looked like him a lot so I decided to go up and ask her.
"Excuse me do you have an older brother?"
"Yes I do!" she responded "Wanna come play with me?"
I was confused "Uh sure?"
I wasn't gonna turn down the kid so I walked in with her and I saw him!
"My names anna-kat what yours."
I was still in disbelief, "I'm y/n"
"Hey y/n" I hear his voice he was sitting at the kitchen table, and now he was turned around looking at me.
"I'm Oliver"
"Hi Oliver"
I was smiling really big and then his mom came down the stairs.
"Anna-kat what did I tell u about kidnapped girl scouts!"
"Im uh not a girl-"
Anna-kat ran up stairs and her mom apologized and took the cookies.
"Im not a girl scout i'm y/n I just moved in down the street"
"Ah yes, well im Katie bye!"
She closed the door in my face I was so shocked about what just happened in the last 5 minutes I ran home.

OLIVERS POV
I heard anna-kat walk in with some girl, I just thought it was another girl scout till I turned around. This time the girl was beautiful. I needed to introduce my self. She had just said her name to anna-kat I turned around from my computer, "Hey y/n" "Im Oliver"
"Hi Oliver" she responded back she was so pretty I needed to get her number. My mom came downstairs and kicked her out! Ugh, I need to look for her at school tomorrow.