sixteen . confess-uestions

Izuku
-
After.. God knows how long I've been in gay panic, I finally calm down glazing to the alarm clock.

30 minutes?!

What if kirikun gets mad I took to long in his room... what if ...

Calm down.

let's not take up anymore time where kirikun may need his dorm, I quickly got back into kacchans  skullshirt and the shorts I was wearing.

I took a small breath, with a quick glaze over kirikuns crimson colored and black accented room..

It had pictures with fans on the wall - and posters of bands, alike bts, MCR, and grenday, along with one single Taylor swift poster.

That's odd for a manly perosna given for him - I'd never expect him to be into Taylor swift music.

I'd shake my head, and with a small breath opened the door, and wandered back towards the living room.

I paused before turning the corner to take one last resuring breath, I stepped around to see its decorated.

Roses falling off the couch.. they wore all standing in a line I was very very confused.

"E-eh what chnaged..- how so quickly" I spoke softly.

"Look mido- were aware you aren't into wanting a relationship" kamiari stammered, "but just hear us out"

Their.. cofessing... and well fuck.. to be honstly I say no relationships because I never thought..

Well.. I'd have a chance with kaccan I've like him for a long time - but recently my heart flatters at kami-kun, Sero-kun and kiri-kun to.

I just stand still glazing at them blinking aimsly - it's a daydream. Come true.

"Due to that we also know this may get rejected" kirishima said rubbing the back of his neck, "its a long shot, that is for sure."

"What you mean" I say playing plain stupid glazing to him.

They all wore nervous even kacchan seemed to be.

"God.. nerd you're so obvious sometimes" kaccan said in a nicer soft tone, "but that's something we all - came to love"

My heart pattred.. I never thought I'd hear those words come out of kacchans mouth.

"Even me..." he added in a under the breath mubble.

Kirishima walked him on the back of the head, "be nicer if we even want a shot. Bakubro"

"Mi amado, look as my nickname  always stayed you're my beloved" sero said, "something that came of us all for, but honstly"

He'd pause, "I'd rather call you Mi amor after tonight"

I blushed and looked at the pale somewhat stained walls of the dorm - from many years of use, taking a few soft calming breaths.

"What he's trying  to say - we trying to say" kirishma stammered before his voice seemed to shot.

"Nerd.. we" kacchan sighed and glazed at them.

Sero-kun held up a stuffed bear, kiri-kun some chocolates, kacchan held a new notebook, and kami-kun held a limited  addition allmight figuring I've yet to collect.

"E-eh?" I said my dark green orbs glazing over them, as blush arises more.

"We fucking love you." Kacchan contuied.

The other three looked at him before sighing.

"We love you in a way a friend shouldnt" kamiari states, "and we wanna-"

"Will you be our shared lover, partner, our everything" kirishima and sero said interlocked, "from this night on?"

I blushed alot and looked down to the floor, "this isn't some sick prank bc of the gay panic..." I asked timidly.

"What no fucking nerd we wouldn't" kacchan Said, "I may be an ass, but I'm not that big of one to play with youre fellings"

He paused, "and my idoits aren't either"

"That would be so unmanly to do" kirishima added.

It went slient as I nipped my lip..

Do I say yes...?.. or no..

I wanted this for to long.
-
Awhh how cute.
They finally confessed yall.