thirteen . dressed n' flirt

Mina
-
My plan is coming all togather - I self brought midobea here because well.. his own squde I know is planning his wedding.

With Urakaka, who can't decied through actions if she want tusu or wants midobea.

Or

Todoroki who is so bleak, I'd highly  dought he'd be a good lover for our soft bean, to break out of his comfort, and have a little bit of fun.

A escape really, from the stress - endured by school.

I'd lean to kamibea, "when I got to him in medical, todoroki tried to get a answer, didn't seem to like the one he got, and the others scolded him to just accept the fellings, through slient pressure." I'd pause, "ura  even told him to lie to todoroki about the real one"

Kami-kuns voice shifted he frowned, "now I see why you trying to shift us togather" he said slightly. "That really annoys me."

Kirishima looked over, "what's up kamibro you seem agitated" he'd whisper.

"Uraka and todoroki  being as you say unmanly/womanly" kamiari mermed, "Mina informed me"

He'd scowl.. before turning chuckling abit. "Awh, cute"

I looked, and say izuku cuddled up into sero.

"Cuddle dare?" I asked in a giggle.

I ship so hard.

"Yeah" sero chuckled, "jirou truth or dare"

"Truth" she hummed.

So it was seros dare.

"Is it true you  consider us like you're children rather then siblings" he'd hum.

I'm cerious of this to.

"Not really,  I do see you all even midora as my younger siblings, tho momo does" she'd chuckle.

***
Finally It got back to me.. hehhe..
If been nicer with my dares,
So he doesn't listen to kirishimas advice.

"Oh midobeaa~ truth or dare" I hum and blink innocently.

"I know tha--" katuski grumbled only ro get his mouth covered by kirishima.

"Don't be so rude bakubro" he'd hum smirking, withering into his ear something.

He'd hum, "dare.. I guess?" He'd blush abit.

"Something tells me this is one of her less nice normal kind of dares" kamiari  sighed.

"Says someone who bet the system with his truth" I retorted, "come on dear we must get chnaged"

I took midorias hand, isnteasntly felling the dangers being glared... come on for  heck sakes I'm acesexual.

Midobea is quiet.. innocent he doesn't even know, the things these boys adminted... kirishima and kamiari differently aren't as innocent  when here in the dorm, as in class.

I take him into kirishimas room I glazed about, "soo.. why we in here.. isn't this"

"Kiribaes room,  yes" I'd hum, "he has what you need for the dare, bc it was last left  in here"

I pulled up a black traditional  maid dressed - and smirked, it was very ruffly.

"Change, into this and wear it infornt of the boys  I'll be out the door, so you have previcy" I say with a smirk.

I sigh, i did talk right into this, I just put it on.

"Mina I need to be tied" I murmered, blushing bright red.

She hummed and came in tithing to corest of the dress, "stay here ill get the boys"

-
I- oh dear oh dear.