he saves you from trying to commit suicide:

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" Adam asks you.
"Yeah.. How long have I been here?" You ask.
" You've been in a coma for 3 days.." Adam says sadly.
"What?.." you ask in shock. You honestly expected him to say a few hours. Maybe a day at the most but you didn't expect to be in a coma. You just felt like you were in peace finally. Thinking you've successfully killed yourself but that wasn't the case.
"I didn't expect that.." you say dozing off a bit. That's when you snapped out of it and looked up seeing the others again.
"Hey guys." You say with a fake smile still feeling like crap.
"We got you some gifts." Ryan says as everyone places everything down.
"Thanks.." you say in shock of how much they brought.
"We missed you.." Jack sadly says.
"Really?.." you ask.
"We all did.." alba says.
"Wha..."
"Babe of course we missed you! We visited you everyday since and the doctor didn't think you were gonna make it and we had to come to say goodbye.." Adam cries out.
"Shit shit shit Adam." You say trying to hug him and comfort him.
"Do you want to be alone with him?" Cat asks quietly. You nod and they all leave.
"Why did you do it?" Adam cries asking you.
"What?"
"Why did you do that?" Then you realized what he was talking about. That's when you felt that depressed feeling again.
"Adam I'm sorry I.. I felt lonely and I.. I was thinking of wrong awful stuff and... You know how I am with my mental health." You sniffle starting to feel the tears building up.
"You should've called me or something.." Adam says wiping his tears starting to calm down focusing on the conversation now.
"I know but... I didn't want to burden y-"
"Babe I told you you're not a burden.." He says grabbing you and cutting you off.
"But Adam I.."
"Shhhh.. I don't know why you think that... But you're the opposite of it. You're funny, smart, beautiful and amazing. You're my girlfriend. You feel like a gift to me. And I can't loose you. Okay?" He asks. You nod not wanting to hurt Adam like this anymore. You hug him first making Adam lightly chuckle.
"I'm supposed to comfort you." Adam whines jokingly.
"Too bad." You giggle.
"I'll always be here with you." Adam whispers in your ear.
"Thank you I know." You giggle again.

Jack:

"I don't know what to do guys.." Jack sighs stressing out.
"Why don't you call her?" Adam asks Jack rubbing his shoulder trying to comfort him.
"Good idea." He says pulling out his phone from his back pocket and going to your contact and calling you. You've been feeling really down lately and Jack has been doing whatever he can to make you happy again. But most of everything he tried didn't work unfortunately. All he wanted was for you to be happy. The phone kept ringing until it went to your voicemail message making him sigh. He hung up shaking his head getting up from the bed.
"Don't you think you should try calling her back?" Ryan asks.
"I don't know Ryan.." Jack sighs feeling hopeless.
"Well.. Maybe if left a voicemail she'll get back to you sooner?"
"Good point.. I'll try." Jack says calling you again. Like before it got sent to voicemail again but Jack left a message for you.
"Hey babe it's Jack. I was calling to see if you're okay. I'll be home in a few minutes. I love you bye." Jack says then hanging up the phone again.
"She's probably busy. It's probably fine." Jack says as his brothers nod in agreement.
"I gotta go anyway. Bye guys." Jack says hugging Ryan and Adam then leaving.

A few minutes pass and Jack shows up at your shared apartment with him out from the front door.
"I'm home babe!!" He calls out but not getting an answer back. He shrugs as he's taking off his shoes and then his coat.
"Babe?" He calls walking to the living room to the kitchen.
"Maybe our bedroom?" He thinks as he's jogging up the stairs. He knocks on the door and lets himself in but the room was empty.
"Hmm.." Jack thinks. He was about to leave to keep looking somewhere else when he heard something drop startling him slightly.
"Y/N?" He calls out again but still no reply back. He walks in the bedroom looking around until he sees the bathroom door creaked open with the light on making his confused. He walks over to the door opening and widens his eyes on what he saw. It was you standing on a stool with a rope with one end tied to the ceiling and the other end wrapped in a loop with your head around it.