' Buck we need to leave'  I turn my head to see Steve stood in the door way, 'okay pal' I reply 'let's go home Rose' I say to her. Rose wraps her arms around my neck and her legs round my waist. I carry her back out to the jet with Steve in complete silence, I see the team staring at me carrying rose. Walking to a secluded area of the jet I sit down still holding Rose, 'your safe' I say kissing her forehead.

Rose's pov

I've been in this cell for I don't know how long, I miss James. Since we tried to escape I've been punished, had my mind wiped, starved, take to the lab for treatments, sent on missions.

I look down at the metal leg I have, I remember that day, James or winter can't remember who it was came to my rescue even though it was against protocol. They lifted the beam to allow me to get out.

I hear sirens going off in the distance, then silence. I hear footsteps and quiet talking walking along the corridor I'm so scared, James all was cuddled me when I was scared we 'cuddled' at night where he slept with his back to the door with my head in his chest, he had his arms around me hold me close.

I hear the door to the cell open, ' I won't hurt you. I'm here to help' the voice says, it sounds familiar.  All of a sudden someone else enters the cell startling the me. 'Rose?' They ask, as i back away in the corner. They hold their hand up to stop the person, 'rose. Its me James' they say. He touches his heart and point to me, it can't be. 'James? James is that you' i ask 'it's me rose'  he replies  with open arms. I crawls over into his arms, 'your safe now rose. Your safe' he says wrapping his arms around me. I looks up at him still scared, "James. I'm scared' I says, ' I know, your safe I won't hurt you' james tells me. I rests my head on his shoulder, 'I've missed you' I says 'I've missed you too rose' James tells me.

  ' Buck we need to leave'  a voice says, James turns his head to see a guy stood in the door way, 'okay pal' he replies 'let's go home Rose' james say. I wraps my arms around his neck and legs round his waist. James carry me  out of the base. He carry me onto a jet he sits down still holding me, 'your safe' he says kissing my forehead. My James, I've missed him so much

Buckys pov

I hear shouting outside of the door 'Tony stop' Steve says 'Rodger's you can't let an unknown Hyrda person in there alone. You don't know what they will do, they could hurt us'  Tony argues back. 'STARK!' Steve yells 'Barnes is in there, he knows her and what she has been through.' Steve responds back. 'I will go in and talk to him. You and the others stay out here. We don't want to startle her, she got startled when I tried to enter back at base' Steve says.

After a few moments the door opens 'how is she pal?' He asks carefully. 'Shaking' I reply 'rose?' I say she looks me in the eyes 'I want you to meet my friend. The one you told me to find when we tried to escape'  I say. She smiles and looks over to Steve 'hi' she says smiling 'hi Rose, lovely to meet you' Steve replies smiling. She looks at me, then to Steve and then to the space beside us and back to me smiling, 'do you want Steve to sit with us?' I ask 'yes' she replies. Steve moves to sit by us. Rose reaches her arms out to Steve. Steve takes her arms and she moves to sit on his lap facing towards me 'hi friend' she says before snuggling into his chest. It made me happy that she could trust Steve, seeing as she has just met him.

'Is this normal?' He asks me quietly as we have noticed her falling asleep, 'no. She doesn't like new people, when we first met she was timid around me but I always talked about you and how you are my friend, when we both tried to escape one of the guards grabbed hold of her. to go find you.'  I tell him. 'Buck, we will need to get Bruce to check her over, knowing stark he will insist she is put in a cell' Steve says. 'Pal we can't put her in a cell, she won't cope. I need to stay with her, I don't even know what they did to her after I left.' I say 'we need to take it slow. She trusts me and she is starting to trust you. I can tell, as she is letting you hold her.'