PETER GETS A WARNING FROM THE ATTACKER

At school -

You guys finally made it, said Betty. What happened this time? Asked Eugene as he knew Peter was Spiderman but not a vampire. I'll explain later but I am fine. Just the same old scars, said Peter. Well at least you made it before class, said Ned. We were supposed to be here earlier but Peter overslept, said Michelle as Eugene and Betty don't know the existence of vampires, hybrids and demons.

What about the new threat? Asked Betty. That is completely new. I don't know why he is against me, said Peter. How do you know it's a guy? Asked Eugene. Why would a woman be after me Eugene?. The only one that will be after me is Em, said Peter.

I better be, said Michelle as she teased. Always, said Peter as they kissed. Could it be from Beck? Asked Ned as Peter opened up his locker. No he hasn't shown up in 3 years. Why would he show up now? Asked Peter as he put his bag in.

Babe, what do you want to do for date night? Asked Michelle. Peter didn't answer as he saw a note and opened it. It was a picture of him taking off his Spiderman mask. Shit, muttered Peter as he saw the writing.

The letter says -

Did you enjoy last night's show? It was my way of knowing who my new target is. Well you aren't new but let's just say I know who you are under the mask and I know who your loved ones are. You stay away from me and I won't harm your loved ones and as a bonus I won't reveal your secrets. Consider this a warming Cullen. See you soon. I will be watching you.

From Unknown

PS- That girl of yours is cute. I would protect her if I were you Cullen.

What the hell, said Peter as he looked up and then watched his surroundings. Everything seemed normal for now. Michelle was looking at Peter and noticed something wasn't right. Babe? Are you ok? Asked Michelle. Dude? Asked Eugene. Peter noticed that Michelle was looking at him. I'm fine Em just tired, said Peter as he put the note and picture in his pocket and wrapped his arm around his waist.

Ready to go to class? Asked Betty. Yep let's go, said Ned as he grabbed her hand and they went with Eugene as Ned knew Michelle wanted to speak to Peter. Babe? Asked Michelle. It's ok, don't worry about it, said Peter. Michelle sighed and stopped. Then look at me, said Michelle. Peter looked at her. I will tell you later I promise. You know I don't keep things from you. Just trust me on this, said Peter as he stroked her cheek.

Ok you know I trust you anyways, said Michelle as she kissed him. I'm glad you do because I trust you too Em, said Peter as he kissed her back. Michelle chuckled as Peter moved to her neck. Baby we can't do anything here and you know it, said Michelle as she loved being this close to him. I know but I just love being so close to you and happy with you, said Peter. The man I love is a superhero, said Michelle. Always, said Peter. They walked to class but Michelle was still worried for Peter.

As morning classes went Peter felt a bit weak and he knew it had to be about the blood he had been having but he ignored it as it had better things to worry about. This guy knows he is, what school he goes to and he knows about his loved ones. This guy could have seen Michelle. He knew he had to talk to everyone about this before it could end up being a war.

In Washington -

Charles was running with Erik as they usually do as a routine after training. Have you heard from Peter yet? Asked Erik. I did and he is fine. Erik, you and I both know him. We have known Peter for many years and if we knew that Peter wasn't ok then we would have stopped what we do and be by his side, said Charles.

Of course we would have been there no questions asked. I spoke to Michelle yesterday when Peter was on patrol. She's really worried about him but I told her it's what we do despite being vampires, said Erik.