16| My Mess

Aiden

Fucking dammit

Fucking dammit

What is wrong with me?

How could I say that?

That was so fucking harsh. No doubt she is ignoring me and it fucking hurts that she is ignoring me.

I need to talk to her.....but how?!

She has been sticking with that Carter for the whole day I have texted her a hundred times but she is not fucking answering!!!!

I have to talk to her tomorrow by hook or crook

Next Day

She is trying to ignore me today too. Shit! Fuck! what a mess?!

No way brown, I will not let you ignore me today, no way...

Just wait and watch.

----------------------

I knew she used to go to the library in her free period so I went there and guess fucking what she was still talking to Carter.

I went towards her without saying anything and dragged her to the corner of the library.

I could hear her and Carter's protest but I didn't care. I ignored them this time.

I brought her to the corner and made her stand in front of me.

"What the fuck is your problem can't you see I was busy?" she screamed at my face. She looked flustered shocked but so beautiful....so so so beautiful in her black skirt and white shirt.

Focus Aiden

"You...You are the problem...my problem?" I said to her.

"What?" she asked looking confused. "You know what leabe it ...I am going" she said and started moving towards Carter again.

"Will you listen to me once, please?" I begged pulling her towards me.

"No...no chance" she said daringly , her eyes were challenging me.

"Brown!!"

"What?" she said again .She was getting irritated. I could see that.

"Just hear me out

"No won't, I don't want to, I am going back to Carter and don't you dare drag me back''

"What's so good about Carter!? I hate him." I said losing my paitence.

"Why should I listen to you he is-"

I finally lost my mind.

I pushed her against the shelf and kissed her hard. She tasted like sin. My sin.

"We could get caught." she said whimpering under my mercy.

"I don't fucking care" I said pressing myself more into her