Nightmare

Requested by anon!

Sum: a certain deer usually avoids sleeping because of certain...Delusions, that plague his mind when they close. But now he has someone to comfort him.

-

There was two reason he didn't prefer sleeping, other then the fact he didn't need it. But it put him in a weak state, and his shadows could only do so much. Because if the sinner had agility and sneakiness they could probably end Hmmmm right then and there.

Other reason, nightmares. Yes, very shocking that the very terrifying looming threat that is the radio demon, had something as silly as nightmares haunting him.

But it wasn't just any, almost every single dream had one main star, his mom. So he spared himself the chance of seeing her face. Instead deciding to find other ways to keep his energy at a good level.

At this point he didn't even have a bed! Why would he? Just for the decoration? Now that's just simply dumb, he may be all for doing unnecessary things, just for the idea of doing it. But having useless things litter his room wasn't part of that.

So when his new partner -a sinner he had found an interest in and decided on courting- offered him to take a nap in their very comfortable bed. Giving him those begging eyes, he had decided to humor them.

Not really thinking about falling asleep, just pretend. Close his eyes and change his breathing. Then when you were knocked out he'd go read a book or something. But everything was so perfect. So comfortable and relaxing. White noise from an old radio of his, your hand in his. The warm blanket with the balcony open, allowing in a gentle breeze.

He couldn't resist, he didn't even realize until he found himself in the middle of pentagram city.

His microphone in his hand as he was strolling, it felt normal. Like he was supposed to be there, even if there was a bunch of faceless sinner scattered about. But again. It felt normal, oh so normal. He had no reading to pay attention to the demons as they all stand stationed doing something. Since well.

It was frankly a bore, no use paying attention to it. So his eyes closed a he hummed a tune. The first that came to mind, it was the only sound in the weirdly quiet city. But he didn't mind, a bit of peace once in a while was welcomed.

So he continued his little walk, going across gardens that looked weirdly earthly. His hand moving along a bush as the roses wilted away and died by the touch. A bunch of faceless sinners staring him down, only not to respond as he went up and tried starting a conversation. It honestly pissed him off.

Rude uncultured swines, he thought as he huffed, walking away as he grumbled old timey swears. No paying attention to the way the city morphed with the park. Too busy in his own world of being annoyed.

He didn't bother going to a restaurant like he usually does. Instead trying to find some poor sinner to rip apart and eat. But every civilian seemed to have vanished in thin air! He only gets out of the find food mindset when coming across a bundle of tv's. He stood there quietly, trying to pinpoint why he felt a sense of deja vu. They weren't even on.

Which was weird, because his rival always had them lighting up the streets with ads of his products and shows. His very shitty products and shows.

But still, he didn't mind, as long as he didn't need to see that egotistical clout-chasing tv head. Then he was peachy, he continued the walk. Opening his eyes as he realizes how the streets are now empty, much darker too.

He turns around, realizing the black void that had enveloped where he previously walked. But it felt normal, even if it wasn't. He peeked down at the deepness of it. No bottom.