Chapter 121: Prince Elif's Rage!

Start from the beginning

While enacting the plan, there were a few moments where it almost failed because of Patriarch Aasveig; however, I powered through it and continued following through with the plan, all while risking the anger of Patriarch Aasveig. Although it felt like a long time, only two minutes had passed since I started the plan, and I was already at the most crucial point; my following words were the deciding factor if my plan either worked or failed.

"Edvin, that is enough! Back away right this instance; I will not repeat myself for a third time!" Ordered Patriarch Aasveig angrily as he eyed Edvin.

Hearing Patriarch Aasveig's words, I knew I couldn't delay any longer, so with an evil smirk that only Elif could see, I quietly said the words; however, I ended up quickly regretting my choice of words.

"You probably even view your destined lover, Princess Elaine, as a whore as well, and since that's the case, you should just hand her over to me; I'll make sure to please her correctly." Said Edvin quietly with a lustful expression, though while most people didn't hear what he said, those with impressive cultivation bases, such as Illumia and Patriarch Aasveig, heard him.

"EDVIN!" Yelled Patriarch Aasveig in extreme anger as he stood up from his seat and approached them, though someone stopped him.

"Ms. Illumia, can you please tell me what is the meaning of this?" Asked Patriarch Aasveig while suppressing his anger as he eyed Illumia, who was blocking his path.

"It's nothing, Patriarch Aasveig; I'm just acting on His Highness's orders. He doesn't want anyone interfering right now." Replied Illumia calmly as she stared down Aasveig.

'I just hope his Highness can restrain himself and doesn't kill him.' Thought Illumia as she glanced at Elif before focusing on Aasveig.

___

___

Looking down at Edvins lecherous expression, I couldn't help but smile in amusement while thinking of ways to kill him for speaking about Elaine.

'Illumia, I want no interference.' Ordered Elif via divine sense, his voice holding no emotion whatsoever.

'Yes, your Highness.' Replied Illumia as her eyes locked onto Aasveig's figure before approaching him.

"You know something, Edvin, I'm not easily angered; irritation and annoyance are one thing, but I rarely feel anger; it is almost a foreign emotion to me. However, what I find interesting is every time anger takes control of my heart, the intensity is always much greater than the last. Haven't you ever heard the saying, 'The anger from a man who is always angry is scary, but the anger from a man who is always calm is terrifying'." Said Elif calmly with a small smile, though his calm appearance gave Edvin slight chills.

(Note: This is the original quote."There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.")

"Do you know the reason why that is the case? That is because, for the angry man, you already know what he is capable of, though that is not the case for a man who is always calm." Added Elif calmly as he stored his quạt tay into his dimension ring before approaching Edvin, who had been slowly backing away in trepidation.

"P-Prince Elif, y-you can't harm me; t-this is the Fairy Clans territory. 'E-Even a mighty dragon cannot subdue a local snake', Prince Elif." Replied Edvin while fear started oozing out of his ethereal body.

"Hmm, I've heard that quote before; however, that one doesn't quite work in this situation. You see, I'm no Dragon. I'm a Royal Elf!" Said Elif as his smile vanished and was replaced by a furious expression before he swiftly lunged toward Edvin.

Grabbing Edvin by the neck, I tightened my grip before slamming him into the ground and throwing him toward the table I was previously eating at; though my actions seemed to anger a lot of people, both old and young, however, I currently couldn't care less. As of right now, I didn't care who I offended; all I knew was I wanted to kill him.

"Prince Elif, calm down; there is no need to get violent; I don't know what that fool said, but please calm down!" Said Yolen as she quickly stood up and tried to soothe Elif while Fulton and Clove checked on Edvin, though when her eyes met with Elif's, she quickly looked back down in fear.

"Move Yolen, or I'll kill you and that fool." Stated Elif coldly as he glanced at Yolen before focusing his attention on Edvin in the distance, who was getting helped by Fulton and Clove.

"P-Prince Elif, please, just calm down. You're making it difficult for everyone; I'm sure we could sit-" Said Yolen as she once again tried to pacify Elif though she was interrupted by Elif, who had slammed her into the ground before approaching Edvin, knocking her unconscious with just one attack.

"Ms. Illumia, are you just going to stand here and prevent me from interfering while Prince Elif causes all this mayhem?" Questioned Aasveig angrily as he looked at Elif. However, he didn't move a muscle since he knew a battle between two people with their cultivation base would cause extensive damage to the entire Fairy archipelago.

"I'm only following his Highness's orders. Besides, don't act like you didn't hear what Edvin said; he had it coming." Said Illumia calmly while also keeping an eye on Elif, ensuring no one too powerful tried to interfere with him.

"Now then, Edvin, do tell me. How do you wish to die?" Asked Elif as he eyed the terrified Edvin, who both Fulton and Clove were protecting.

___

Created a discord server, so if anyone wishes to join, [https://discord.gg/TGc9yymDJP]

___
___

Elven Legacy (Chapter 219: Nympho Nerthus) || Hero of Harmony (Chapter 101: Moving In) || One Piece: Chaos Kong (Chapter 172: Where is Robin?)|| Marvel's Black Steel (Chapter 90: Pharaoh's Name) at [patreon.com/Ozonelayer691]