•-----• 12 »--•--«

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"No!" Jungkook screamed and squirmed, not wanting more of that stuff pumped into his body. It kept him way too weak and lasted way too long. He knew the more of it that was pumped into him, the weaker and weaker he'd become. He knew he was becoming nothing but a puppet in this little game. 

The scientists left the room and Jungkook was left there alone. Strapped down and isolated from the outside world with still no clue where the hell he was. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths, trying to ease the pounding in his head and throbbing in his arm. The sedation got to him quickly as he drifted off to sleep.

---

"I found him!" Yoongi screamed as he stood up. The members didn't know how the rapper did it, but only a few minutes after pressing a bunch of buttons Yoongi was able to locate where the video message was sent from. It was a five hour drive, in a building that was known to have top security and government officials working there.

"Oh no...How are we ever going to get him out of there?" Jimin frowned. "Jungkook may have special powers but we sure as hell don't. If he can't escape at all, how on earth will we ever sneak in to find him?"

Namjoon turned to him. "That's something we will figure out when we get there. Let's get going."

The members were surprised at Namjoon's sudden impatience, but they understood the clock was ticking and a 5 hour drive wasn't exactly close. They hustled to the car and Hobi took the wheel, trying to drive as quickly as possible but also trying not to get pulled over. That would only waste time.

While he drove, the others were doing research on their phones into the building they found. The only information they could find online was that it was a top secret facility and lab used for government purposes.

"Of course they won't ever write what actually goes on there, because they hurt literal damn people." Taehyung threw his phone down. He was livid at knowing people had kidnapped his little brother. His maknae. And they were hurting him for their own selfish gain.

"What are we going to do when we get him back?" Jin asked. "I mean...should we try that bat blood thing? Should we take him back to where it all started?"

The others looked at each other nervously. They hadn't discussed much of what they were actually going to do. The bat blood thing was risky, because if they messed up they'd kill him. At the same time, if they didn't help him somehow, and fast, he'd be dead soon anyway.

"I think we should try." Taehyung admitted that he believed it was the only real option. "What else is there? What else can we do?"

"But...if we mess up..." Slow tears escaped Hobi's eyes. He couldn't even imagine the worst happening to Jungkook. Losing him for good.

"I think we should leave it up to him," Jin replied. "It's his body and his life..." his voice trailed off as he lost his train of thought. He didn't want to think of Jungkook making the wrong choice either. 

The hours in the car dragged on forever. Especially because they were in a hurry and absolutely nothing was easing their panic or anxiety. Hobi finally pulled the car up to a gate that was surrounded by barbed wire and different machines they'd need to put codes in to even get to the entrance.

Hobi punched the steering wheel. "Okay well we're here but now what the hell do we do?!" His tears of frustration wouldn't let up. He was feeling hopeless at this point.

"Let me in the drivers seat," Yoongi commanded.

"Why?" asked Hobi.

"Do you trust me or not? Just let me in the drivers seat."

Hobi and Yoongi switched locations in the car. He pulled up to the first gate which required a code and started digging something out of his pocket.

"What are you doing hyung?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi pulled out what looked like little radio devices. "It's a top secret facility. There were bound to be gates and codes. You think I came unprepared?" He smiled as he turned and started using the little devices to enter in numbers.

"Are you hacking a government security system?!" Jimin couldn't believe his Yoongi hyung was capable of such things.

Yoongi smiled after hearing a beep. "It's nothing but child's play." The first gate opened and they were in.

Yoongi was able to hack through every single security gate. The others stared at him in utter amazement. "Wah, my hyung is so cool."Taehyung gleamed with pride over what his hyung was capable of doing. They pulled into a giant parking lot facing a building.

The building blended in with it's surroundings. As if the people who built it were meaning for it to not stand out or be too noticeable.

Yoongi let out a deep sigh as he turned the car off.  He turned to the others. "Well, everyone. We're here. It's showtime."