✦ʚ.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕀.ɞ✦

Start from the beginning

Avi and Maxie were still wondering what is the plan but the wondering lasted a few minutes, they started talking about their summer and changes that they made. 

They arrived at the school. School, like every single one, wasn't special. She had 2 floors, a cafeteria, school, exercise hall and a lot of classrooms that need to be explored.

The bus parked and went to get another kids that go in that school. This school was normal except that there were going different students, by that I mean from different places. Some were from Avina's village, some from village called Spring Bay and some from village where was the school she went to. They reached a large canopy under which they waited to enter the school. They were supposed to enter by grade, from first to eighth. From the first to the fourth grade, only children from the village where the school was located went from the first to the fourth grade. Sometimes you would find a child from another village, but very rarely. They lined up, 8th graders weren't too worried about not being on time because they were the last to enter anyway.

 The school was big, on the left side was cafeteria with 4 long tables. On the right side was dressing room for higher grades and a small library. In front of them were stairs for 2nd floor and next to them a hallway where were 4 classrooms, 2 cabinets, 2 toilets and shoe cabinets and hooks for hanging clothes, those were only for 5th graders so they had the most space for changing up. Avi was in the middle of the hall with her friends looking the big school, they went in the hallway to change. They made sure to be next to each other. The bell rang, everyone sat at the big tables. Kids from 4th grade made a great show for 1st graders who got scared because they were just starting school.

Day went nice, they met their main teacher, you know the teacher that represents your class, they got a little tour around school and they went back home. Avi stepped out of the bus and took a right turn into the little street, there were basically 8 houses and a little shop in which worked very two kind women. Avina opened the little wooden gate of the house where she lived. She lived in small 2 story house where literally, in front of it, in the same garden was her grandparents house and their "summer kitchen". Most of her life her grandparents took care of her, even though her parents loved her and her sister more than anything they had different job positions and they had to travel 2h to work, so grandparents were literally her and her sisters parents. Avi entered and passed through the terrace where her cats were sitting: Tia, Johnny and Bandit. In the backyard her dog Bobby was excitingly barking and waving his tail. Avina pated her animal friends and went into her little house. 

At the door her grandma was waiting.

- How is my little lovebird? So, what's your opinion about the school?- asked grandma with excitement in her eyes.

- I'm good granny, the school was nice! It's very big and spacious.- Avi said, while putting her heavy bag down, which was carrying about 13 textbooks. 

- My dear, I worked there for 40 years, and trust me, when you get used to it you will see how small it is.- said granny smiling, while Avi was putting her bag down, took it and started taking out books. 

Mrs. Amelia Boone, or we can say Avina's grandma, is a huge booklover. She was even a teacher in school were Avina is going to. Mrs. Boone had a pretty much okay life. She married a man who worked hard, had 2 beautiful daughters, worked in decent place and even survived war! But most of it her favorite part was school, of course, after her children. She loved teaching, reading, singing even the tests. She was one real teacher but most of all she loved working with kids.

Granny sat and started reading textbooks while her little sister, Leana, came rushing down the stairs to say hi to her sister.

-SISYYYY.- said Leana funny but little bit devilish.

-I missed you so so much!!!- Leana said while rushing in big hug which her sister gave her.

- How can I miss you already? We have been together all summer holidays!- said Avina, laughing.

- How was in big, BIG school?- said Leana, while sitting in her little orange armchair.

- It was nice! So, let me ask you a question? When is your school starting?- said Avina with a little smile.

Leana jumped out of her seat and started running all over the house, while screaming: IM GOING TO SCHOOL, but it sounded like a burst of joy hit her in her little brain. Avina, surprised, wondered how granny doesn't mind all the squealing and shouting, though granny worked in school with probably 300 hundred students, so she survived all of yelling. Avina just went to her room, well not really her room. The 2nd floor was only 3 rooms, her parents bedroom, which was really small, the bathroom, which was even smaller and Avi's and Leana's room. Their room was probably 80% of the space.

She lay down on the bunk bed. She was tired. Not mentally, just physically. She had a nice day, met new people. It was fun and normal. Normal, just normal and she liked it that way. No problems, no stresses, no nothing. She liked it and didn't want it to change.