blood lust

recommend song; devil i know- suki waterhouse💫⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

climbing many stairs they are showered with the sight of marley's aircraft's crashing into the gate of shiganshina, completely blocking it off.

the air was much thicker up here, esther noticed. the pure smell of smoke and fires and death lingered the once ocean blue sky.

and usually where that familiar smell stunk, the orange screanary followed. smoke clouds the size of islands, mixing with the firey orange.

it was really a horribled sight for sore eyes.

"zekes destroyed marley's aerial fleet" yelena spoke from behind, stood upon the ledge arms spreed out as in praises to the mess.

the group could easily spot the beast titan stood on the wall, not to far on the ground, eren was slowly but surely making his way to his brother.

"the moment has finally arrived, history is about to be written" yelena yells for the whole town.

"so uh, from what i can see, erens doing just fine. it's reiner that needs help" connie states, clearly pointing out the struggling reiner.

"reiners just making a fool of himself at this point" esther agrees. she obviously felt comfortable talking disgracefully of him, it was a package deal of their bond. regardless he was really looking bad and she wanted to be out there already to help.

"zekes here, how?" jean whispers to the group "caption levi wouldn't have released him for anything, there's no way" he than turns to yelena for an answer "what happened to levi and hange?"

"i think we can assume this means zeke defeated them, he promised to meet eren here and so that's what he did. no one could've made him break his vow" yelena cluelessly confesses.

subconsciously there's a vocal wave of gasps.

armin stands infront of them all "this doesn't change the situation. only zeke and eren can save the world right now. the sad fact is that we're out of options. we have to help the jaegerists unite them!" he shouts unaware of yelena now behind him.

he wanted to get the point across that he was only acting to be on her side.

and it seemed to have fooled the women, as she stands much taller than armin, with such a sick, scary frown. she's quick to change to it a bright innocent smile. "please help eren and zeke as best you can. i trust you armin"

everyone to frighten to say anything else, everyone begins to fly off the building. esther comes to the ledge with shaking legs.