the others

recommend song; still don't know my name- labrinth 💫⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

where the fuck was gabi? she wondered. she'd hope eren wasnt that curel to hurt the kid. surely not.

this guard seemed to have a personal grudge against her, as her upper arm starts feeling sore from his grip.

right where her maroon armband would lay usually.

her eyes were casted downwards, afraid of every pears of eyes they passed.

when she suddenly feels a harsh brush against her shoulder, losing her balance both her and the guard pause, turning to the stranger.

"hey, watch it would you?" the offended guard shouts to the other. he doesn't turn to apologise, or even wave, he just continues walking off.

the man holding esther scoffs and pushes her to walk again. "some people here are just as evil like marleyan people" he spits.

which gets esther thinking, "so, paradis people are the same as marleyan people?" she asks him.

the guard trips in his step, starting at her with a harsh glare. "now don't you be twisting my words girl!"

esther doesn't reply back. it were funny though, tripping him up, making him realise the truth. he knew it himself. just to prided to admit it.

it being that marley and paradis were the same. some people were nice, some cruel. it just depended on the person.

he begins to lead them down a flight of stairs, her eyes were adjusting to the loony dark basement, ears also pitching up as she could hear chatter. coming to the last drop she's face to face with all the soldiers of paradis.

they all stare at her. she stares back. "hey"

the guard shoves her forward to the bars, pressing her against them to dig his pockets for the key. finally finding it he unlocks the door and pushes esther in. caging her up once again.

"so" esther trails off as the guard walks away. spearing everyone second glances. "what we talking about?" she stays in her spot, a little terrified to move in case someone jumps on her.

" oh, just talking about how eren hurt you and mikasa" connie answers from the bar he leaned against.

esther grows defensive "im not hurt" she takes the free seat from beside armin.

connie keeps his eyes on her "you got back at lot later then the rest of us, anything special happen hmm?"

esther glances at him quickly, "eren doesn't do a lot of talking these days, nothing happened" she decided to keep their talk to herself.