declaration of war

recommend song; the great war- taylor swift💫⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"hey, how've you enjoyed the festival?" zeke asks as he slowly blows out the smoke from his lit cigarette. colt stood by his side.

esther approaches the two with pieck and porco behind her, the kids to. "i was busy, but i heard reiners now broke so" she laughs. instead of enjoying the once in a lifetime opportunity, she had to see willy and his kids. he explained the tragic truth of the tybur family, she was a bit on edge tonight. she felt though that she didn't know it all.

"i see, wheres falco?" colt wonders. the sweet boy with dark hair and small glasses answers him "he said he saw someone he knew in the crowd and ran off to say hi"

colt wasn't suprised "hope this doesn't make him late" he turns to esther though she's unaware as she's avoiding him. she was kidding herself to think she could kiss him and just be fine.

porco throws his arm around colt and notices the tension between him and the girl "man you really can't loosen up without booze can you? esther get over here and give my man a back massage" he whistles at her.

without sparing the annoying boy a glance she just flicks her middle finger up and walks away "fuck up"

porco drops him arm "she's so moody"

🕊️

the curtains rise and the show begins.

"so much has been lost"

"thus began the great titan war, which saw eight of the nine titans locked in an endless cycle of bloodshed"

"with him he took tens of millions of titans ready to trample the world at his command"

"in order to fight this existential treat, my motherland marley sent a team of five titan warriors to take the founder. but they were soundly beaten. and only the armored and my family titan, the war hammer returned"

"most of you consider the history i just recounted to be common knowledge but i stand here now to inform you that it is somewhat divorced from the truth. i know this because the war hammer isn't the only inheritance the tybur family bestows. we've passed down memories as well. truths i will now share with you"

"it was the king of the walls, karl fritz. a man who yearned for peace"

the crowd was shocked, as was esther, she's seen these memories but thought of them to have been a dream.