your an awful daughter

recommend song; daddy issues- the neighbourhood 💫⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

**
"esther, wake up" 

the 7 year olds eyes flutter open with her long dark eyelashes, being gentle as the sun was let into the room harshly. she wasn't sure what had just happened, she was relived however that the room she woke in was familiar.

with her baby pink bed sheets and rich gold curtains. "esther? that's my name" she recalls but that was all she could remember.

"get up, i'll explain everything"

she'd learn this man was her father, willy. he'd told her everything that was stolen from her- her memories.

"so, i'm a titan? the family titan. my mother is gone. i, ate my aunt? your my father and you were asked if i could train with warriors to go on a mission. is that all?" esther runs through checking she didn't miss anything.

"that's right, more memories might start to come up once and awhile, just know they might not be yours but your aunts. make sure you don't get confused" willy rubbed her shoulders.

"am i a monster?" she asks, she thought having the power of the war hammer titan was an honour, though it sure as hell didn't feel like one. she felt as if she had a massive weight on her shoulders, which just happened to be her fathers hand of disappointment. she hadn't even done anything yet, but she knew that's how he felt towards her already.

"of course not. your going to be a hero, people are going to chant your name and bow down at your feet. your gonna make history"

she wasn't to sure about that. she was set up for failure.

**

"willy, your back in town i see" esther smiles bitterly.

"now daughter you don't have to adress me by my name, father will be fine"

for a short visit she wasn't at all surprised he'd book a whole ass mansion with probably pure gold everything.

"so many guards you've brought along, really necessary?" she comments as she did infact have to pass at least 10 just to get in the room.

"oh please, enough with the small talk come in" he leads her to the couch and offers her a cup of coffee. "i know why your here" he hums.

"you do?"

"yes, you've heard i'm in town for the production. you've got questions i just know, always been a curious kid"