16

After some sailing, a quick explanation of Reverse Mountain.The Vipers finally made it to Louge Town.

"We're here!" Luffy shouted out when they made it to the port.

"The town where Gold Roger was both born and executed." Johnny said.

"I'm off guys!" Luffy said before he vanished

"Luffy! Hold on aaaaaand he's gone." Usopp said.

"Honestly," Nami said with a sigh. "Can't he sit still for five minutes?"

"You've traveled with him longer, so you should know." Nojiko said in a teasing voice.

"Shut up." most of the crew said, making Nojiko laugh before everyone got ready to head into town.

"I'm gonna go pick up some food." Sanji said before he jumped from the ship.

"I'll go look for some supplies." Usopp said.

"I need some new swords, but I'm pretty broke." Zoro mumbled.

"I'll lend you some money at 300% interest." Nami said with an innocent smile.

'Don't do it Zoro.' Nojiko thought with a knowing smirk.

"We'll go with you big bro." Yosaku said as he and Johnny followed Zoro.

"I'll...take a walk." Gin mumbled as he left the ship.

"You okay Gin?" Nojiko asked while following Nami.

"Just clearing my head." he said before they all walked off.

What's wrong with you big bro?" Johnny asked as the three of them kept walking, looking for a shop to get some new swords.

"Nothing." Zoro said without looking back. Moments ago, the three ran into a blue haired woman who took out two pirates effortlessly before tripping over herself, falling, and dropping her glasses. Zoro picked up her glasses while onlookers laughed before giving them back to her, but nearly crushed them at the sight of her. 'She looked just like her.' Zoro thought before they entered a weapons shop.

"Greetings!" said the owner as he rubbed his hands together with a smile. "We have new blades, old blades, and rare blades! What're ya looking for?"

"I have 100,000 berries. Give me two swords." Zoro said bluntly.

"Only that much?" the owner said, his happy mood deflating at hearing how poor he is. "And you two?" he asked, seeing Johnny and Yosaku.

"Looking for better versions of these blades." Johnny said as he and Yosaku held up their blades.

"Over there." the owner said as he pointed at display case to the right of the store. "And over there are 50,000 berri swords." he told Zoro as he pointed to some barrels to the left of the store. His face lit up in confusion and shock when he noticed Zoro's blade. 'Wait...is that?!' he thought. "Excuse me." he said with a bit of sweat and a force smile on his face. "Do you mind if I see that blade of yours?" he asked. All three looked at him skeptically, but Zoro let him see it. He nearly pissed himself when he saw it was what he thought it was before he calmed down and tried to buy it at a low price, with Zoro naturally declining each offer.

"Is that what I think it is?!" said the blue haired swordswoman from before as she looked at Zoro's sword. "It is! Wado Ichimonji!"

You never told us about that sword big bro." Yosaku said as he picked up a sword he liked.

"It's amazing that you have that kind of sword." Tashigi said as Zoro was now looking for some swords. "But you're looking for three? That reminds me of a bounty hunter called Roronoa Zoro." she said before she sighed. "Why are the best blades in the hands of pirates or bounty hunters?"