Chapter 12

Everyone just stared at what Luffy had done. Krieg was the first to react.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GIN?!" he yelled. "KILL ZEFF ALREADY!" Gin however seemed reluctant to. As Gin struggled with himself, Sanji came up to Luffy with an angered look.

"What are you doing?!" he yelled. "Why are you attacking the restaurant?!"

"Why are you angry? All I did was punch a hole in the ship." Luffy said before he grinned. "But I'll sink the restaurant next.

"WHAT?!" everyone but Zeff said.

"NO WAY! You will not sink this restaurant!" Sanji yelled. "I owe everything to her! It's all Zeff has left!"

"So you're going to die for a dumb restaurant? Are you stupid?" Luffy asked. "Getting killed is how you'll repay the old man for all he's done? The old man didn't save you to kill yourself. He saved you so you could do something with your life! Not die like a fool!"

"So you're helping them out?!" Sanji yelled back. Before he could go on, a banging noise got everyone's attention as Pearl had taking the shields from his knees and were now hitting them together.

I've had enough of you two!" he screamed as he set himself on fire again. "This time, I'll burn you both until not even ashes remain!" He then charged at the both of them. Luffy was ready to take him out again, but stopped when Gin ran in front of him and smashed Pearls shield, taking him out for good.

"Move it Pearl." Gin said as Pearl fell to the deck. Everyone stared in shock at Gin for taking out his own crewmate. Luffy just gave a blank stare as Krieg snarled.

"What is the meaning of this Gin?" Krieg shouted. "First you disobey my orders, and now you're taking out your own shipmates? Have you lost your mind?!"

"I know that Don. I'm sorry." Gin said. "But Sanji saved my life. The least I can do is take him out myself. I owe him that much. Please Don." Krieg stared at Gin before he sat down on the wreckage of his ship.

"Fine." Krieg said. "You take out that cook and the silver haired bastard." The Krieg pirates then started yelling about how Gin was Chief Commander of Krieg's armada. How he was a strong, cold hearted monster.

"Look Sanji, I didn't want the ship damaged, but it's too late for that. All I'm doing is following orders."

"I see." Sanji said before he lit a cigarette. "But if you want this restaurant, then you're gonna have to kill me first."

"Sounds fair." Gin said. "It'll be an honor my friend."

"Thanks, you bastard." Sanji said as he blew out some smoke. Gin then looked at Luffy.

You too." Gin said. Luffy only smiled as he crossed his arms.

"What makes you think you can kill me?" he asked. Gin narrowed his eyes as the Krieg pirates started yelling insults.

"How dare you talk like that to us!"

"Crush him into dust Gin!"

"Show him why we Krieg pirates are the strongest in the East Blue!" Luffy just looked at them all.

"Only because you outnumber everyone else." he said. All the Krieg pirates wanted to object, but knew they couldn't deny the truth.

"They look angry." Sanji said with a smirk.

"So what?" Luffy said. "How are they getting stronger if all they do is add more crewmates?" Gin raised an eyebrow at this while the other Krieg pirates started rushing in to attack Luffy.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Krieg shouted. All the pirates stopped as Krieg told them it was pathetic to get riled up at a few words. He then ordered Gin to kill them.