Chapter 11

Everyone was speechless, nay, petrified at the sight of Mihawk's tiny vessel. As it came closer, one of the Krieg pirates asked what they did to him to deserve this.

"Just killing time." Mihawk answered.

"BASTARD!" yelled a pirate as he aimed his pistols and shot at Mihawk. Mihawk simply pulled out his black sword and, with almost no effort, deflected the bullets with the tip of his blade before resheathing it. "What? I missed? How?"

"He changed their course with the tip of his blade." Zoro said as he appeared behind the pirates. He walked forward while they eyed his three swords.

"Three swords? You can't be..."

"Never have I seen a sword handled so gently, or with such grace." Zoro said. Mihawk didn't move but turned his eyes to Zoro.

"Brute force isn't true strength in swordplay." Mihawk said.

That same sword was used to cut this ship?" Zoro asked.

"Correct." Mihawk replied.

"Then it's true. You're the best." Zoro said. "I set out to sea for one purpose only. To meet you." he said as he untied the bandana from his arm.

"For what reason?" Mihawk asked.

"To defeat you." he said as he tied his bandana to his head.

"How foolish." Mihawk said with a smirk. Zoro unsheated Wado and pointed it at Hawk-Eye.

"You're not doing anything now. Let's go." he said. By now, all the pirates knew who he was.

"The pirate hunter eh?" Krieg said.

"He's a what?" Sanji asked, looking a bit surprised.

"You're a weak fool." Mihawk said before he lept over to the floating piece of ship that Zoro was standing on. "If you're a competent swordsman, you should understand the difference between us even before you drew your blade. Why do you challenge me? Bravery, or stupidity?"

"My dream!" Zoro said as he place Wado between his teeth and drew his two other swords. "That, and a promise I plan to fulfill." Patty began to speak about the clash between them, while Yosaku and Johnny cheered on about how Zoro was unbeatable and already the strongest. Luffy remained quiet as he knew how this would turn out. Mihawk then took the tiny golden cross from his neck and unsheathed the tiny blade inside, angering Zoro.

"What do you plan to do with that?" Zoro asked.

"This is more than enough. After all, you wouldn't kill a fly with a cannon, would you?" Hawk-Eye said before apologizing that he didn't have any blades smaller than that.

"You're gonna regret that." Zoro said as he ran toward Hawk-Eye. "DIE!"

"You have no idea how big the world is!" Mihawk said as Zoro charged.

ONIGIRI!" he shouted as he brought his blades to strike. Luffy didn't react at all as Mihawk stopped all of Zoro's blades in mid-strike. "W-what?!" Zoro said through clenched teeth. He and everyone around were stunned at the sight.

"Big Bro Zoro's attack was stopped by Mihawk?" Johnny shouted.

"No way!" Yosaku yelled. "That attack's never failed before!"

'No way!' Zoro thought. 'I can't move my blades! How is this possible?!' he thought before he screamed out "I AM NOT THAT FAR BEHIND THE BEST!" After that he swung his swords wildly at Hawk-Eye, who parried and dogded each and every strike. Luffy watched as Johhny and Yosaku yelled out to him.

"You're just messing with him? Right Big Bro?" Yosaku asked, unable to believe what he was seeing.

"Big Bro!" Johnny called out in tears.