08, unexpected transition

Hello angels, 

can you please comment on my stories I want to hear your thoughts and predictions :) 

_______

゚𐦍༘⋆𓏲𝄢

"In the midst of chaos, there is also an opportunity"

- Sun Tzu

゚𐦍༘⋆𓏲𝄢

_______

Elena sat on the couch Damon usually drinks in. With Elena beside him and the fireplace flickering. Damon wakes up, enters the room, and yawns, "Hey, Elena, w-whats going on?". 

Elena took a deep breath, "Emmie is gone...Damon she's gone". Damon eyes widened after waking up from his sleep, "Emmie...what do you mean dead? WHAT HAPPENED?!" Elena responded with grief, "She was sacrificed in some kind of ritual...we were too late the witches died with her in the ritual".  But the Gilbert's mind was still replaying the scene of Emmie's final moments. "I could see the worried look on Emmie's face," she murmured, her voice trembling. "She's dead anyway

Klaus and Stefan are out of town. The only reason they went back is because Stefan begged Klaus that he goes back in town in saves Emmie. Klaus and Stefan were busy causing trouble but the original hybrid decides to call the blondie in Mystic Falls.

The blondie answered. 

"What is it now Klaus?! I'm busy". The mystic falls blondie answered

Klaus answered with a smile, "How are you, love still dealing with the lost"

Caroline said, "Well we're not that close obvi I have only known her for like 3 months but she didn't deserve that Klaus I mean she was seventeen and took the immortal spell that was cast by a witch, she's been seventeen and sad for over 500 years" 

Klaus drank his drink and said, "Oh gosh I hope she's okay but that whole ritual was fun to watch rather than it ending I wonder what would've happened if it worked"

Caroline was shocked he would say that and yelled, "What the hell Klaus you unbelievable you making jokes about someone dying like that, you know what I can't even talk to you anymore. GOODBYE! ". 

Well, she couldn't blame Klaus he has no idea who the hell Emmie is. He only saved her because Caroline told him too.

______________________________________________________

Emmie found herself in a state of confusion. The transition from the prison world to this strange place had been weird, to say the least. As she wandered around she figured out she was on the other side. "Excuse me," Emmie called out, "Do you know where I am?" The figure turned towards her, revealing an ancient and otherworldly face. It was Silas, the ancient immortal. "Ah, another lost soul," Silas smirks. "Welcome to the Other Side, little witch." Emmie's eyes widened in recognition. "Silas? But I thought you were... gone. Silas chuckled darkly, his lips twisting into a cruel smile. "I am gone, and yet I remain. Such is the nature of this place." Emmie shook her head in disbelief, "But why am I here? What purpose do I serve? Silas leaned in closer, his gaze intense. "You are here because you have unfinished business, young witch. There are things left undone, truths left unspoken."