𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝑬𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒓. Everyone used to believe she was dead because of her tragic past.

Emerald, or Emmie as she is more commonly known, was born into the Fowler family, a line of powerful witches from the past. She seemed to lack the warmth and love that her parents had for Alec. Emerald, the glass child, was often abandoned by her parents, while Alec the golden child got the attention and love that Emerald always wanted. Emerald's path took a dark turn as she struggled to negotiate the need for her own identity. Inside her house, she was tortured by people who were supposed to be protecting her, and she suffered from betrayal. When Emerald disappeared from view, most people thought she was dead or was she? 

Every new baby born into the Fowler family is expected to grow stronger. However, because Emmie was the youngest and last Fowler, nobody thought she could be powerful. Emmie hated Aurelia Fowler, her mother, in a significant way because she did nothing to help her since her mother knew she was tortured. After years of self-thought witch training and also trained by wicked powerful witches. Daphne Labonair was the one person who remained strongly by her side in the complex of her life. Daphne was Emerald's friend, trustworthy, and constant support system.