~| Episode 1 part two|~

Start from the beginning

Maybe she should be an actress? That would be perfect she did take drama for her GCSEs (and passed with flying colours), and it was the same with IT so she could easily watch the confessionals. Life was never easy for her so even if she did cheat slightly it would be worth it in the end, it's not like she was forging the votes at all.

That's a good idea
__________________________

Haileys POV:

No that's a stupid idea! Why would I forge the votes? It's stupid and kind of cheating as if I'm not anyways! I mean just go with the majority unless it's Ellie or Drew cause they seem to be the only decent people on your team, Drew has been nice listening and writing his opinions due to having selective mutism. I'm not saying I like him before you get any ideas! I looked over at Ashley slightly to see her suddenly get ready to aim at someone so I did the same starting to shoot at Tom. Purple paintball bullets started hitting the bin lid he was holding, as he kept running with Fiore looking horrified.

'Hailey go help the others!' Ashley yelled as I nodded running over begging that Ashley could hold him off.

As I was running I saw Lill running with the teal team's flag, let's just hope for the best...
SHIT! I felt a teal bullet hit my arm where my stepfather had hit me with a belt... It hurt like hell, severely like hell... The pain will go soon hopefully.

I just hope with my small heart that the six-year-old is okay, to be honest, I know it's pathetic but I hope my siblings are okay and not getting tortured to death by that wretched man. I felt another buffet hit my goggles as I ran far, I didn't give a shit to be honest as I know we will probably be on top.

Not being nasty or anything but they have a stereotypical British man, a nan that someone needs to freaking collect before she dies of pigging old age, someone with blue hair that looks uglier than the one in the yellow dress who seems to have this attitude, a guy who's trying to probably cosplay as a criminal and someone with the world's worst fashion taste and I thought mine was shitty. The only good one I can see is Gabby and she's from our team.

And yes I know that was cruel but who the hell cares it's called an opinion. Oh wait it's 2023 of course it will matter because everyone is fucking pathetic at this point and are so sensitive to the point where it scares me. A lot. I again got hit directly in my face, I wasn't surprised but I just fired many paint bullets at the blue-haired boy and the boy in a purple beanie.

__________________________
Confessional Jake:
Jesus that girl reminds me of my ex just as a female. They can go get in that bus of losers first for all I care.
__________________________

I swear to god damn god if that blue-haired bastard makes it to the fucking merge I'm gonna forge the votes so he can be out! We were all called as we celebrated the fact that we had won the challenge due to Fiore swapping out the flags. Jesus, I knew something was up with our flag but that six-year-old is giving me a bad feeling.

'How did you come up with that plan?' Ashley asked genuinely curious. She's starting to annoy me now but I need a vote.

'Oh erm... Alec gave it to me! Right, Alec?' Fiore said nervously. Looked at Alec nervously before nudging him.

'It's true I gave the girl the flag.' Alec said calmly.

'Nice idea then you two.' I commented trying to sound friendly.

'Yeah, nice one.' Ellie added on after

'Thanks! I have to give the credit to Alec though.' Fiore said less nervously.

A few minutes later

I decided to walk over to Drew to try and vent to him about my suspicions about Fiore because I couldn't stop getting manipulative vibes from her.

'Hey, Drew- can we talk privately real quick?' I had asked awkwardly.

'Sure!' Drew wrote back smiling.

'Thanks, is it just me who gets a weird feeling about Fiore? Or are you as well?'

He quickly scribbled something.

'No why? She is only six years old after all there seems to be nothing up.' Drew wrote and shrugged.

'It's nothing don't worry I'll see you later.' I replied walking off as Drew waved.

After a few hours, everyone was happy at around 9 pm. I knew something was sketchy about Fiore, to be honest, maybe I shouldn't leave it at she's too innocent. I was gonna snoop through the confessionals after Fiore was back so I slipped my hard drive in my pocket and my phone. I knew electronics were not prohibited don't worry.

'Thanks for making me feel welcome!' Fiore had smiled at us.

__________________________
Confessional: Fiore

These assholes are believing in the story that I'm a helpless little girl! In the end, all this works for my benefit by the time that they know what I'm up to it will be too late!

__________________________

Confessional Hailey:
Let's see what we have for today. I wonder if I can get some inside information on these idiots. Holy shit. I could use Fiore's confessional to my pure advantage! This is perfect!
__________________________

I walked over to Fiore knowing the stuff I could pull. This would be perfect! No spectacular because then I have a reliable vote, I thought something was up. I walked over into the tent. Ready as I'll ever be. And then I walked in.

'Fiore.' I said bluntly, ready to expose the asshole.

'Oh, hi Hailey!' The little girl smiled

'We both know you're the master manipulator here. I'll keep your secret. But I always want your vote with mine you got that?' I mentioned cold and with a smirk.

'What? How did you know!?' Fiore said shocked. 'But fine I'll join this alliance.'

'Perfect.' I had said coldly.

We all went to sleep after I think I had the most glee as I now had an ally with a secret. I also saw Fiore talking with Alec so that would be a good ally as he seems smart, which is to my benefit. Anything to win the damn million I guess.

Hello! End of chapter
WC: 1817
Sorry, it's shorter I had writer's block- have a good day/night!
I'll see you guys next Wednesday for another chapter! ^^

A/N: Also I will add a mini part with the full cover along with the next chapter. And hopefully, I can get it out on time due to school.