Ivy ghoul x Sister Of Sin!Reader

Wow I'm not dead (unfortunately) and I have really been procrastinating to write and I barely have any ideas most days but I think I came up with something so enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    You and Ivy have been together for a long time, you were his mate. You would always go with him on tour, and you worked backstage making sure everything was ok(or whatever job you want it to be). After Papa Terzo stepped down and passed his role to his brother, you and Ivy no longer had to tour. Which meant you could spend more time together, but it also meant you stayed at the church and continued your old duties. But sometimes you got so busy that you would forget what was going on, you can't remember how many times you were surprised when Ivy went a bit feral on the forgotten full moons.

     Which leads to you now, you were ovulating, but you forgot Ivy was going into his rut currently. You had only remembered when you came back to your shared room in the ghoul's dormitory and were instantly pinned against the closed door as Ivy started to grind against you as best as he could while kissing you deeply until he pulled away so he could speak. "I need you to tell me you want this, because if you do want this, I won't be able to stop myself." Ivy said clearly trying as hard as possible to ignore his body, mind, and instincts screaming at him to completely ravish you. You finally snapped out of your thoughts and took in his appearance, his flushed cheeks, the large tent in his grey sweatpants, his dilated eyes, and how his knuckles were turning white from how hard he was clenching his fists.

      "I want this, Ivy. Give me it, give me you knot." You said carefully, then it was a blur. At an inhuman speed, Ivy had you pinned against the bed as he started literally shredding your clothes and ripping them off of you as he licked and marked every inch of skin that was uncovered. He was so quick you could barely keep up with what was happening until you cried out in surprise and pleasure as he buried his face between your thighs immediately after ripping your panties off. He didn't stop for even a minute, just continuing to lick and suck before plunging his tongue as deep into you as he could before repeating the cycle until he glamoured his hands so he could finger you. But you weren't prepared for how quick and spot on he was hitting your G-spot as he continued to finger you. When you finally came in his mouth, you soon realized he wasn't stopping any time soon, and boy were you right.

     You lost count after six orgasms he pulled from you,one right after the other, with just his mouth and fingers. You came back to everything and realized that Ivy was finally slipping inside of you and his face was drenched in your cum and arousal. Before you could say anything you moaned out loudly forgetting how larger he got when in heat, normally he's at least nine inches but it's like he nearly doubled in size, which would explain why he was taking so long to prepare you. As soon as you nodded, giving him the ok, he quickly started thrusting into you at an inhuman pace.

     He was true to his word, normally he would be so intimate and gentle but you knew the last few weeks had been hard on both of you and you both needed this more than anything. He was so incredibly rough and fast with each thrust, you swore you almost passed out when you came for the seventh time this night. But of course he never ceased in his pace, and despite that, you knew you were safer here than anywhere else. You knew all you had to do was say one word and he would immediately stop and completely dote on you until you were healed and ok, but you didn't want this to end.

     After what felt like hours and two more orgasms he finally started swelling at the base of his cock before his hips stuttered and he spoke up. "Baby- Blossom I'm close, 'm gonna pop my knot into you and fill you with my kits." He said making you whine and moan before you spoke up. "D-do it, knot me, breed me, give me your kits, Ivy." Now it was his turn to whine at that before he draped your legs over his shoulders and finally popped his knot inside of you after a few moments. It was so deep you were sure he was in your womb and was actually filling you with his kits. As soon as his cock stopped throbbing inside of you and his orgasm washed away he finally laid on top of you, and he wasn't too heavy so you started scratching his scalp gently which made him purr loudly. As you were both waiting for his knot to go down and deflate you were talking and kissing occasionally, making sure the other was ok.

     You don't know how either of you did it but you both went for a few more rounds once his knot was deflated. He popped his knot into you a few more times before finally you both finished for the night and you took some pain medicine to help you in the morning. You were too tired to shower so you both finally called it a night and had one of the best nights of sleep either of you have had in a long time. When you woke up in the morning you both snuggled for a bit before deciding to have a day in, he ran a hot bath and you both snuggled in there before deciding to go for another two rounds in the bath, then you washed each other off before getting out and having breakfast in bed.

     After that you watched some movies and talked before going for one more round but this time it wasn't desperate or fast and rough, it was slow and soft before you both cleaned yourselves up a bit then you both ate some dinner since the ghouls would bring you guys food while trying to not set of their own ruts. After being full of food and drinking plenty of water you both snuggled once more before deciding to get some more rest. Then a few days later when you start feeling sick, you both then found out you were pregnant. You knew that you would soon be starting a new chapter in your life, and you both were more than happy to have started this chapter and journey together, and you both knew you would both be amazing new parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was rushed but I'm somewhat proud of finally getting something out, and I hope you enjoyed :)