Ghouls x Copia (?)

I know.... I thought I was dead too. Anyway here's a small blurb of the ghouls chasing lights. 🙃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Copia knew how the ghouls were like cats, so it was no surprise when he bought one of those little lasers for cats and they would chase the red little light like cats would. After having a few good laughs whenever he used them, he got a really good idea. Usually whenever he went somewhere he would take the ghouls with him, but he wanted this to be a surprise. After a little planning and finding the perfect room he went out and bought a disco ball and one of those big flashlights that you can stick somewhere and adjust where they shine. Then he decided to put his plan in action.

     All the ghouls looked up from their places in the living room when copia came into the room and told them he had a surprise. They followed him into what seemed like an empty room, that was until he turned on the flashlight. They never ran so fast, all of them were running around the room, even on the walls. They kept on running into each other trying to chase the little lights.

     Copia smiled knowing the ghouls were having plenty of fun in the room, growling playfully at each other whenever they thought they were close to catching the little lights. After an hour he turned off the flashlight and all the ghouls stopped running and almost fell down from running in circles. After plenty of hydration and relaxing they continued to beg him to give them those little lights again.

    After a bit of them promising him that they'll be ok he let them go back into the room. A while later he's sitting in the living room next to the fire reading a book when the ghouls come to him and drag him into a cuddle pile. He knew they were exhausted and he didn't mind a ghoul cuddle pile, or a nap. After their little nap they gave him a very good and pleasurable wake up.