Chapter 5: Umon's shipyard!

It was morning as everyone was well rested from their previous battle with Morag and Brighid last night. 

Marikai: *Yawn* That was a great nap.

Pyra: So, how did you sleep? 

Marikai: Like a man. And now I'm full of energy.

Rex: That's nice, so why don't we get going. But first...

Rex pulls something out of his pocket presenting to the group.

Tora: What's that?

Rex: A cloud sea compass. A must have for salvagers. It's sort of a map of the cloud sea. If you do this... and this... What's the date today?

Pyra: Um...

Marikai: Amathatobar 5th, 4058.

Rex: Ok, so now we put the date in... see. 

Tora: This is very clever. 

Azurda: Looks like Gormott is the closest to the world tree right now. 

Rex: All we need is a ship...

Dromarch: The army has every ship in town in its grip. 

Nia: *Sigh* We're stuck.

Pyra: Seems that way. 

Marikai: Damn it, if only there were a place outside of Gormott that could lend us a ship.

Tora: Rex-Rex need ship. Tora got great idea!

Rex: You do?

Tora: There is a ship builder living at Gormott's titan bum-bum! Old friend of Tora's Grampypon his name's Umon. Maybe he helps if we tell him what's what!

Rex: Sure, it's worth a shot! Let's get going!

Marikai: Lead the way, Tora! 

Everyone starts following Tora as he leads them to where Umon is located. 

Rex: Hey, Tora... The place where this Umon guy lives isn't affected by the cloud sea tides, is it?

Tora: What Rex-Rex mean?

Marikai: Are you talking about the time when we went to save Nia on that ship? 

Rex: That's right. I was worrying that depending on the situation, we might be forced to find a different route.

Azurda: Rex is right. The cloud sea tides have a marked effect on the areas you are able to traverse. Sometimes the cloud sea may allow you to swim to places that were once out of reach... but equally it can submerge previously reachable areas, halting your progress.

Marikai: That's quite a dynamic element to contend with. It means we'll have to remain vigilant and adapt our plans accordingly. We can't afford to underestimate the ever-changing nature of the cloud sea. Rex, we should keep a close eye on the tides and adjust our course accordingly.

Rex: You're right. 

As they've continued down a big hill defeating multiple monsters in their path Pyra couldn't help but looked at Marikai and remembered the time with what happened after the battle last night. 

Pyra: (Marikai, what are you? There's no way that a human could be able to have such an overwhelming power like that. It's quite hard to believe to call you a human at all. Judging from those two battles you kept overflowing with immense power. But I felt that this source of power could consume you.)

Pyra looked completely worried for Marikai as she watches him who had his arms behind his back. 

The group made it down to what appears to be a workshop of some kind as they entered inside Tora starts calling out to someone.