Chapter 3: Brighid and the City of Torigoth!

It was morning and everyone was awake and preparing to continue their walk. However, Mariki was still asleep since he had been up a little bit at night not feeling too much tired until now. Rex gently walks towards his brother's sleeping figure and shakes him.

Rex: Hey, it's time to go Mariki. He said while shaking him as Mariki's eyes slowly began to open his vision took some time to adjust finally saw the sunlight and realized it was morning.

Mariki: Just a few more minutes. He said this before attempting to return to sleep as Nia came over and lightly kicked him startling him awake completely.

Nia: Wake up sleepy head! Jeez, didn't you get enough sleep from last night?

Mariki: Well, no because I wasn't that sleepy at that time, so I had to do something until I could get some shuteye. He said while yawning and rubbing his eyes.

Pyra: Well, it's nice to have you awake now. She spoke, then chuckled slightly.

Rex: Right then. We should probably find a town or something. Does anybody have any idea where we are?

Mariki: Beat's me.

Nia: We are in Gormott. A province of the Ardainian Empire. You must have seen the Gormott Titan before?

Rex: Yeah, only from a distance though.

Nia: Were somewhere on its belly.

Mariki: Hold on a second Nia. Judging by your eyes I assume that you are a Gormotti.

Nia: That's right. 

Dromarch: Gormott is the place of my lady's birth. 

Nia: If we want to find a town, we first need to get out of this forest. If we keep heading up, we'll hit the plains. The town's that way. She pointed up the hill as the way to exit the forest.

Mariki: Good, then let's go. Mariki walked ahead of the group as they ventured through the forest.

Time Skip

As they exited the forest, Pyra glanced over at Mariki as she thought to herself.

Pyra: (I know that Rex is my driver but what about Mariki? He doesn't have a blade to back him up. But then again, I could be wrong. I mean he did go to toe with Jin and took on Malos while we departed on Azurda.) As she suddenly noticed something completely unexpected, she began to ponder. Mariki's powerful energy is a bit off-putting to her. She wonders why a human has such a strong source.

Suddenly, Rex interrupted her thoughts.

Rex: Pyra? Are you feeling all right, you been standing there like a statue? Pyra assured everyone that she was fine but couldn't help thinking about what she saw from Mariki.

Pyra: (What was that? I couldn't have imagined it.) She thought to herself once again as she came out of thinking as they arrived at the town.

Rex: So, this is Torigoth huh?

Mariki: Cool, it's a pretty awesome town. 

Nia looks down at the floor lost in thought. Pyra notices and wonders what's going on.

Pyra: Nia?

Nia: It's nothing. Ok then I'll show you all to an Inn and after that I'm out of here. As they walked into town, Nia came to a stop in front of a bulletin board covered in posters of Jin, Malos, and a strange mix of her and Dromarch.

 As they walked into town, Nia came to a stop in front of a bulletin board covered in posters of Jin, Malos, and a strange mix of her and Dromarch