Chapter 1: The Brothers Salvage hunt!

Deep in the sea we see two figures in sea retrieving a crate from the depths as they hop onto the carrier which starts rising from the water carrying them up to the surface. The two landed as they've removed their helmets off of their head revealing two boys.

Rex: *Sigh* We really need to buy ourselves a new depth probe... 

Mariki: Tell me about it, I can't seem to get used to these damn things. They're a little too uncomfortable for me. 

Rex: The ping was off by 150 peds to the east. That's not gonna fly!

Azurda: And what about the treasure boys? Was it in line with your expectations?

Rex: It seemed pretty solid. Didn't even have to reinforce it too much. Even with the labor costs, we should be able to turn a decent profit.

Azurda: Honestly, it takes you two days to run structural analysis... Yet somehow you can gauge the profits in an instant?

Mariki: Hey lighten up Azurda.

Rex: Don't go raining on my parade gramps! You know were in the salvaging trade for the cash! Rex said as he opens up the crate which only has a crab like monster hidden inside ready to attack.

Mariki: Rex, look out! Mariki said as the crab attacks Rex with its claws as he dodges back.

Rex: I didn't expect that! Thanks for the warning Mariki!

Mariki: Anytime bro! But was that monster really living in that? Mariki said as dodges the crabs strike.

Azurda: Boys?

Rex: Don't worry gramps. 

Mariki: I'll stall it while you get our weapons. 

Rex: Got it. Rex replied as he heads into the back grabbing two swords as takes them out and throws Mariki his blade as Rex holds his own.

Mariki & Rex: All right, let's get ourselves some lunch! Yelled the two boys as they were in their battle stances ready to confront the beast.

Rex attack the crab which it clashes with his broadsword while Mariki attack from above striking it on the head seemingly staggering it a bit. They took the opportunity to attack it again but it quickly retaliates knocking Rex back off his feet.

Mariki: Rex, you okay?

Rex: Yeah, I'll be fine. He replied standing back on his feet and shoot anchor at the crab catching it in place in which it tries to break free from the hold.

Mariki: Rex, you hold onto it like that while I deal the finishing blow!

Rex: Got it!

Mariki rushes towards beast which tries to use it's free claw to slash at him but he blocked it away with his sword as he impaled it successfully killing it on the spot.

Mariki: Well that was good but hey, at least we get to cook some lunch right bro?

Rex: Heck yeah! 

The two brothers high five for a job well done as they picked up the crab and started to chop it up and cook it for their feast. While eating the Mariki, Rex and Azurda spots another titan in the distance in the Cloud Sea.

Mariki: Another one huh? He said while taking a bite of his cooked crab.

Rex: Been happening a lot lately...

Azurda: Mm... More so than before.

Rex: I wonder if anyone could be living there...

Mariki: Beats me, I don't think anyone could possibly be living on that thing.