Chapter 11: The Weakest Class Monitor

Part 1:

By the time the sweat-drenched Huo Yuhao had finished his tenth lap, the person in first place—Tang Wulin—had already lapped him almost four times. The other students had already lapped him at least one time. Many people had even cast disdainful gazes at him. After all, they all knew that Huo Yuhao definitely had the weakest cultivation amongs them.

However, the running speed of all students in front of Yuhao had already started to slow down. As time passed, the effects of the armor started to become more obvious. Even Tang Wulin had a face full of sweat.

The few male students who'd followed Tang Wulin from the start had started to fall behind. Some had even been overtaken by the students behind them.

Drops of sweat seeped into the running track. After around an hour and half had passed, a female student who had a weaker body collapsed to the ground. She struggled to get up, but she couldn't do anything.

Tang Wulin happened to be running next to her when this happened. He helped her up and sent her an inquiring gaze. However, that female student shook her head and sat down on the plaza, unwilling to get back up. She didn't even have the energy to speak.

With the first, the second was bound to happen. Perhaps it was because they had the cushion of Huo Yuhao, who was dead last. Although the students persevered, in the end, their willpower didn't seem to be too strong.

The burden of carrying the heavy armor whilst running was truly enormous. This was especially true since everyone had started running at full speed, which had quickly depleted their soulforce. On the other hand, withstanding the weight of the armor with their bodies alone was truly something strenuous at their age.

When two hours had passed, thirty percent of the students had collapsed to the ground. From the beginning to the end, Zhou Yi had stood there with an expressionless face. She hadn't urged them to continue either. In another half hour the track field didn't look crowded any more, more than half already collapse and give up running

Huo Yuhao was also reaching his limit. Although he'd decided to run with a constant speed, which meant that the drain on his physical strength was the lowest, his soulforce was still the weakest among the people present, and his physical strength wasn't that much different either. Being able to persevere until now was already quite difficult for him. If you looked at it from the viewpoint of the number of laps that he'd completed, he was no longer the last, due to the fact that he'd managed to persevere for a longer time than some.

When everything in front of him started to turn black, he suddenly felt that there seemed to be a lump of fire within his stomach that was burning. He was extremely parched, and the stickiness he felt from the sweat all over his body was hard to bear. As the heavy armor ground against his skin through his school uniform, bursts of scorching pain passed unceasingly through his body.

"Not good, I can't hold on any longer" A voice continuously echoed out in Huo Yuhao's mind. He activated his soulforce and poured it into his body with much difficulty.

This won't do, I can't collapse like this. I will definitely persevere. As he looked at the many students running in front of him, he thought about the increase in cultivation speed that he'd experienced that afternoon after the extremely large drain to his soulforce. Huo Yuhao suddenly bit his tongue, rousing himself to continue running.

At this moment, he suddenly felt a comfortable, warm feeling spread out from his lower abdomen. Although his soulforce had already almost been exhausted, the warm feeling flowed slowly through his limbs and bones, causing his aching muscles to feel slightly alleviated.