turn him into a goat

Start from the beginning

    i raise an eyebrow at percy and correct him, "no i'm pretty sure medusa was saturday." "i thought it was sunday?" "nothing was on sunday. and monday was the day you wanted to drown in the river," i tell him. "okay, so medusa on saturday? right?" he asks me and i give him a nod. "annabeth, what is that?" luke asks with a rude tone making us all turn our heads. "what?" all three of us reply confusedly. "why are percy and ettie acting like an old married couple?" he questions with a glare. annabeth's eyes widened at his tone and she took my hand, giving it a squeeze. i just looked down silently so percy replied after clearing his throat, "okay.. not to change the subject, but i'm gonna. we could use your advice on something. so we're headed to las vegas to see your-" annabeth cut him off by moving the prism away and cutting the contact. percy then gave annabeth a weird look, "what was that about?" annabeth released my hand before responding, "you can't ask luke about his dad." percy pointed towards the now blank wall, "well now i certainly can't." "percy if you tell him we're gonna go see hermes, he would've attempted to talk us out of it. we don't need that right now," i tell percy as annabeth nods in agreement. "they don't get along?" he asks. "not at all," annabeth answers.

    grover then told us about wanting to help the animals escape, which i was on board with. we were all out of the truck now, the animals included. car horns blared loudly as the animals wandered the streets. "this seems dangerous," percy says while we all watch the animals. "oh they'll be totally fine, i have them the satyrs blessing so they'll be able to reach the wilderness safely," grover explains with a big smile. "i meant for the people," percy corrects. "who cares about them? animals are better than people anyway," i say with a grin as i admire the cute animals from afar. percy looks down at me with a smile and grover begins to talk, "i'm sure the people.. uh i don't know, but the animals are all set!" "yeah that's all that matters, high-five!" i exclaim happily to grover as we high-five eachother. annabeth rolls her eyes with an amused look, "come on guys, let's go before the cops show up." percy then looks at each of us, "so how do we know which hotel is the lotus?" i laugh silently to myself before saying, "turn around sunshine, my guess would be the one with the giant lotus flower on it." percy looked behind him before his shoulders slumped as he looked back at me, "you were like three seconds ahead of me, seriously."
i smiled and started walking towards the building with annabeth, grover patted percy's shoulder as they began to follow.

we now were all stood in the entrance of the casino. "what kind of music is this?" i ask with a weird face making percy smile at me. annabeth just shrugged and percy looked around in astonishment, "i know we're like supposed to be saving the world right now. but would it be unprofessional if we just hung out here for just a little bit?" percy took my hand and we started walking forward but annabeth stopped us, "guys we find hermes, get him to hook us up with a ride to los angeles, and a plan to get into the underworld. and we're out of here ten seconds later," annabeth tells us strictly. percy lets go of my hand and raises his in 'surrender', "i was just kidding." "wait hang on.. percy your mom told you all the stories, did she ever read you the odyssey?" grover asks. "the graphic novel," percy nods in response. "odysseus lands on a beach. there's these guys who forgot where they came from, and they forgot everything that was important to them, and they got that way cause they ate-" grover explains. "the lotus flowers," percy finishes making grover and annabeth nod. "who eats a lotus flower? flowers don't really taste good, trust me," i say while shaking my head as they all give me weird looks. "you have a ate a flower before?" percy asks me. before i could reply annabeth talks, "if we go in there and forget everything, that would be bad on a number of levels." "just don't eat flowers guys," i tell them with a shrug and they nod in agreement.

"this place is giant... he could literally be anywhere," i say while looking around with big eyes. "let's split up," annabeth suggests. "i thought we weren't gonna do that anymore," percy says while stopping in his tracks causing everyone else to stop. "what do we even do if we find him?" grover asks. "we turn him into a goat," i joke but stop laughing as grover gives me a look. i sighed and walked off without them noticing and started exploring the big casino with people who kept offering me food, weirdos. this pretty red headed girl approached me with a smile and asked me to dance, which of course i didn't refuse. "so what brings you here?" she asks with a perfect smile while dancing with me. "i came to.. i don't know," i tell her as i stop dancing in confusion. she drags me to a table and sits down next to me, "well did you come here with anyone?" "no, i don't think so." "well then it's okay that you don't remember, that means you can stay here with me. by the way my name is lola!" i smile back at her, "oh my name is odette." "i love your outfit by the way! we're going to be great friends," she tells me as she begins rambling about how fun it is here. but as she rants i can't help but feel like something is missing. after a little while i see a cute blonde boy, a pretty girl, and a confused looking boy running towards me. "ettie we gotta go now!" the girl exclaims while dragging me out of my seat. lola watches in confusion and yells out, "where are you going?" "i don't know!" i yell back. "why'd you run off?" the blonde boy lectures me as they drag me away from lola. "who even are guys?" i ask as we exit the building.

𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓅𝑒 - 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒸𝓎 𝒿𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝑜𝓃On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara