consensus 2

ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵍˡᵃᵈˡʸ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ⁱᵗ
ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵍˡᵃᵈˡʸ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ᵐʸ
ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ

¢ιgαяєттєѕ αƒтєя ѕєχ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
odette's pov

-ONCE percy returned we headed back downstairs, where annabeth and grover were. we saw them standing in front of a statue and percy spoke up,"what's wrong?" grover stayed still and replied,"uncle ferdinand." i wrapped my arms around grover pulling him into a hug,"oh no.. grover i'm so sorry." after i released grover, percy then came up next to me and took my hand while standing very closely next to me. grover then spoke up,"this is as far as he got on his quest. we aren't even to trenton. but look at him, he's not like the others. he doesn't look afraid.." i looked at grover with a smile,"he was a brave satyr, just like you!" "thanks ettie.. you guys use the head to get rid of alecto?" grover asked looking over to percy. "yeah," percy nodded. "good, that was the right move." grover nodded back.

"so what are we gonna do with her head?" i ask looking at annabeth, grover, and percy. "yeah i just took down a fury with it, we can't leave it for someone else to find. we could just leave the hat on it and and bury it in the basement, that's ought to keep it safe." percy said. "sure. now can we talk about the much bigger issue?" annabeth said with a little attitude. oh gosh this is gonna turn into another fight, isn't it? percy looked down at me his eyebrows furrowed before looking back at annabeth,"what bigger issue?" "you could have saved your mother? that's what she said to you earlier like you guys already discussed it," annabeth quoted. i look at annabeth and then look up at percy,"guys can we please not fight? but percy is your mom really alive?" i tilted my head as he replied,"she's with hades. but i appreciate all of your concern." he then dropped my hand and took a few steps away from me, i looked at him confused and hurt but he didn't look back. so then i just sat on the floor with a frown, staring at the floor while trying not to let tears fall.

no one's pov

annabeth moved closer to odette and then glared at percy," oh i'm concerned. what are you actually doing on this quest, you know besides hurting ettie's feelings? and why did we have to hear this from medusa?" "that- that's not.. whatever. okay while we're at it, 'you should've accepted my offer'? what's that about, do you think? and why do we all have to hear it from medusa?" percy asks annabeth while not even giving odette a glance, because he knew he upset her. odette pulled her knees up to her chest as she hid her face and covered her ears as grover shouted,"enough! the hat was a gift from her mother, it's the only thing she's ever had that connects them. that ought to matter to you." "okay. but how are we going to make sure this thing is safe?" perry replied back. "i'm not up to that yet!" grover exclaimed before turning to annabeth and continuing,"and you, really? his mom is alive, can you imagine how confusing that must be for him? feeling like he may have to choose between the fate of the world and the fate of the only person who's ever cared about him?" "why are you talking like this?" annabeth asked.

"because all day i've been trying to keep this quest on track without upsetting any of you," grover huffed. "but maybe things need to get a little upsetting before we move forward. annabeth asked you a question in the woods percy, what are you so afraid of?" grover continued. "what are you talking about?" percy deflected while avoiding eye contact. "you heard me," grover said. percy looked between annabeth and grover, before his eyes dropped to odette who was still on the floor with her face in her knees. odette felt his stare but didn't look his way as percy said,"i don't know." grover then began urging him for an actual answer,"i think you do. you've been fighting with annabeth, fighting with me, you even managed to upset ettie." "because one of you guys are going to betray me!" percy blurted out causing odette to lift her head up. percy's eyes watered," you shall be betrayed by one who calls you friend and you shall fail to save what matters most in the end." percy looked at annabeth,"i chose her because i can't imagine we'd ever be friends." he then looked down and met odette's eyes,"and i chose her because she has always been nice to me and.." he trailed off before looking back at grover. "and i chose you because i thought if i could count on anyone to be by my side, no matter what, it would be you. and now i just feel so alone and i don't know who to trust."

odette's pov

i looked down again as percy talked. did he really only choose me because i'm nice? that's all i am to him? just a nice girl? i took a deep breath before leaning my head back on annabeth's legs. "odie.. i didn't mean it in a bad way. i'm so sorry. annabeth i don't mean it that way either." percy claims looking at me with sympathy. annabeth shrugged,"alecto offered to help out quest if i gave you up to her." "what'd you say?" percy asks. "i killed her sister," annabeth replied. "medusa offered to help me save my mom if i turned in you three," percy admits. "what did you say?" i ask in a soft tone. "i cut off her head," percy replies while looking at me still.

    "you didn't choose to be demigods. we didn't choose this quest. but we can decide that as long as we all are together, none of us will be alone. and if we can't do that we might as well head back to camp right now, because we won't make it," grover says like a motivational speaker. i began to stand up as i started giving grover around of applause for that speech. all of their heads turned to me and i immediately began to stop clapping. "what.. was that?" annabeth asked while helping me stand up. "i just thought grover needed an applause for that speech." they gave me looks,"no? okay whatever then!"

   percy than shook his head with a smirk,"i think i've got a better idea for what to do with this." we gathered around a table as percy flipped a dusty looking book. "hermes express, she ships these things all over. some of it even goes to olympus," percy claims looking up at us. "percy you can't just ship medusa's head to olympus," i say with a blank expression. he looks down as he realizes i didn't say his nickname,"and why not?" "because the gods won't like it," annabeth states the obvious. "yeah like at all," grover adds. "why? that's what you do with dangerous stuff. like batteries, you just send them back to where they came from," percy insists. "percy this is a bad idea, they will see this as impertinent,"annabeth says. percy shrugs his shoulders,"i am impertinent." "yes, but we aren't!" annabeth says. "look, medusa tried to derail our quest. she's got serious beef with your mom. when you look at it that way this kinda seems like tribute or something, doesn't it?" percy groans before continuing,"besides this way a part of your mom is still with us." he then handed the hat to annabeth, and then began taping the box with medusa's head shut.

   "so this isn't exactly what i meant by choosing each other," grover says nervously. "there are actual dangers involved here that cannot
be-" grover gets cut off by percy clapping. the consensus song. "you're gonna sing aren't you?" grover asks. percy just tilted his head and clapped faster. "oh golly, the roads getting bumpy. consensus-" percy sang. "whatever," groves says rolling his eyes. i then pointed at percy,"so it's okay if perce sings it, but i can't?" annabeth stifled a laugh at my question and then nudged my shoulder. i began singing and clapping with percy with a big smile lighting up my face as he smiles back while staring into my eyes. with him looking at me like that i can't help but forgive him, like come on... i can't stay upset at my

PRETTY BOY PERCY

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

hopefully you guys like the book so far! if there are any spelling mistakes feel free to correct me. once again thank you to all the people who are voting. plz tell me what you guys think of the book, i would love to hear your opinions( plz be kind tho). thank you so much for reading!
i appreciate you<3.
love, aim

got any ideas for the story?      ———->

໒꒰ྀི'• ˕ •' ꒱ྀི