CHAPTER 4: A KISS

Kung nakita ko man ang tila panggigilalas sa kanyang mukha ay binalewala ko lamang.  I lived for more than ten years in a Westernized country with culture different how it worked here.  I indulge in some petting and hot make-out.  But nothing more.  I value myself just like Maria Clara did.  Without a ring on my finger, I would never give myself to anyone.  Kaya ang mga failed relationship ko ay dahil sa hindi ko raw pagtitiwala sa kanila.

But maybe it wasn't the trust.  Maybe it's because I like someone else better that I like them.

And he was standing in front of me.  And before I stopped myself, I was walking towards him and it was damn too late for him to evade my kiss.  His shock was momentary because I tiptoed and claimed his lips as if I owned him.  His warm mouth, his sexy lips---I was taking it, claiming it, and owning it as if I was the rightful owner.  As if we belong to this kind of intimate coupling of our mouth, I must have heard his groan of protest, of his disbelief what was happening, but I ignored it and instead lock my arms around his neck as I kissed him even more passionately.  I never felt this kind of heat travelling from the tip of my hair to my toes.  I hoped he would hold me because I felt I was going to fall.

ONGOING PREORDERING WITH FREE VVIP ACCESS

📌 Year 2024 new preordering in hardbound bundle
📌 PROMO form is available until January 31 ONLY
📌 REGULAR PREORDERING after January 31
📌 FULL PAYMENT/INSTALLMENT
📌 SOLD AS BUNDLE only (With You Softbound/Hardbound)
📌 AVAILABLE IN VVIP 2 membership

E-book at www.nobelista.com

TO ORDER: www.facebook.com/mechanicladypublication