Chapter 1- introduction

written by sigma author#1

*Y/N is 3'5 and 18

Y/N's slumber was abruptly disturbed when their father, the CEO of the company, Temu, shouted their name from outside their room.

"Y/N get your dirty ass down here right now!!"

Ugh, what is it now, Y/N thought. Y/N threw on her fursuit with passion before venturing downstairs.

"Why the fuck are you wearing my carpet on your body??" Y/N's dad inquired with seething rage.

"If you don't like the real me, then just throw me out of this house already!!" Y/N responded.

"Actually thats what this is about, Y/N. I cant stand it when you piss and shit all over the floors to 'mark your territory.' It's repulsive!!!" Y/N's dad continued.

Ugh, of course a normie wouldn't get it. heh.

"A good business deal came up in the Temu business. For profit, I will be selling you to the swedish mafia."

Y/N's face flushed with anger and they growled. "FINE. GO AHEAD, I WONT MISS YOU!!"

Y/N packed their bags, tears streaming down their eyeballs. "I'm gonna leave this place behind, for good..."

Y/N had always lived in suffering. Living in a higher middle class gated community was basically like living on the streets. Y/N's mom wasnt present, and Y/N's dad just didnt get it. It's always about the 'stench' and 'fleas' that Y/N brings with them wherever they go, and never about the important things....

Y/N: "heh...maybe the mafia wont be too bad"